January 2020 transfers in/out rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Ok this is coming from football insider, so a barrel of salt is needed.
    But we are going to replace Wells with Troy Parrot.
    Exactly what I was thinking.......who???
    What can go wrong?....... Apart from relegation.
    Do you not think we are very close to safety with lots of matches to play Dave?
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Oteh has good potential, so might as well get him back and help our own youngsters

Comment

• So we get to bring on another Spurs yoof.
        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Scowen looks set to leave for Sunderland
          and we will perhaps keep Matt Smith.
          Dave Mac the source

Comment

Ok this is coming from football insider, so a barrel of salt is needed.
            But we are going to replace Wells with Troy Parrot.
            Exactly what I was thinking.......who???
            What can go wrong?....... Apart from relegation.
            Troy Parrott is very highly thought of at Spurs, I think he appeared in their Champions League squad at one point before getting an injury but I might be wrong on that bit.

Comment

• Right, okay cheers Giants, I have seen we are battling Charlton for his signature.
              I have never heard of him.

Comment

• Troy Parrott is a pretty boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

Do you not think we are very close to safety with lots of matches to play Dave?
                  Sorry Gator didn't see this reply.
                  I am still concerned regarding relegation mate.
                  This group are a strange lot, I don't need to tell you that I know.
                  But just when I think we've cracked it, we then lose games to sides far worst than the ones we have beaten.
                  I need to see us get to safety mathematically before I can relax

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Troy Parrott is very highly thought of at Spurs, I think he appeared in their Champions League squad at one point before getting an injury but I might be wrong on that bit.
                    Think Luke Amos did too

Comment

• Birmingham City, the team who broke the ffp rules and were punished, ( LoL punished I say) last season, have just taken Scott Hogan on loan.
                      Another team being investigated Sheffield Wed are in advanced talks for a Parma striker.
                      Tell me again, why are we bothering to abide by these ridiculous, unfair restraints imposed on us by imo corrupt football league?

Comment

• Read CCJ reply to ffp

Comment

• I don't give a #### whether they changed the rules or not.
                          They should not be allowed to enforce our punishment if they relax the rules for the same offence to others.

Comment

I don't give a #### whether they changed the rules or not.
                            They should not be allowed to enforce our punishment if they relax the rules for the same offence to others.
                            Well our punishment was under the old rules Dave.

Those other clubs will get whats coming to them if they are breaking the new ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Well our punishment was under the old rules Dave.

Those other clubs will get whats coming to them if they are breaking the new ones.
                              I don't think they will Jack.
                              But then you might have more faith in the lge than I do

Comment

• Luton have signed Carter Vickers from Spurs

Comment

Working...
                                X