Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of BOS goal

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...bles-qprs-lead

Upload it to YouTube, can't view from over here due to regional restrictions and can't be bothered to run a vpn
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Comment

Looks like Wells thought he missed

Comment

Wow, what a goal.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Wow, what a goal.
            Gotta be a goal of the season contender.

Comment

Who's was better ??????

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Wow, what a goal.
                Roasted the number 5 Colin.....

Comment

The R’s were backed by more than 700 fans last night and Osayi-Samuel knows how important their support is to his Rangers side.

He said: “The fans support does so much for us. We want to do the best for them and when we see them turn up in their numbers like Wednesday it makes us want to work so hard. To see the fans traveling up and down the country to see us and to be able to reward them with a win, it’s a great feeling."

As well as this, Osayi-Samuel talked through his moment of the game, which ultimately sealed the victory for the R’s.

He said; “When I got the ball, I saw there was a lot of space in behind, so I just tried to use my strength and pace. Chris Ramsey has been yelling to me in training that I need to do more of that so it was great to get an opportunity where I felt I could do it and fortunately it paid off.

“I knew the defender (Maxime Colin) was on a booking, so it would’ve been hard for him to try and tackle me, so I just used that to my advantage and had the confidence to take him on and luckily it paid off.

“When I was through on goal I wanted to shoot with my right foot, but I saw the defender was too close to me so I used to my left foot to make sure I kept it on target and luckily it went in.”

Comment

Working...
                  X