https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/f...erby-1-9170756

Comment

RIP Sir Jim Smith

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ahhhh, sad news. RIP Jim.

I woke up one morning and my wife asked me who Bald Eagle was. He's our manager I replied, why d'ya ask? Apparently I'd sat up bolt upright in middle of night and bellowed BALD EAGLE in my sleep. He clearly got into my consciousness during his time with us!

Comment

R.I.P.Jim great memories of him as our manager,especially away at Chelsea and Liverpool in the semi when I used to go home and away,great times.

Comment

Of course Jim was in charge at Loftus Road when this interesting behind the scenes documentary was made.
                    I loved the bit where the fella went round the group asking what their belief out of 10 was in the team winning.
                    It got to Jim who at first mumbled something that wasn't a 10, laughter all round

Comment

RIP Jim, thanks for the cup run, winning at Stamford Bridge in the 1/4 final replay was and still is my finest QPR memory.
                      My dad was with me at Stamford Bridge
                      that night and the picture I have of him in my head arms aloft on the stairs in top tier of East stand with Chelsea everywhere will stay with me forever, great times, bought every tabloid the next day!!!

Comment

Great memories of that night at Chelscum, the state of the pitch, not sure that game would take place now, probably would've been called off

Comment

That cup run Chelsea ,Liverpool ,Watford and forest I think fell to us only to get smashed by Oxford ...but the away at at SB was boss. RIP bald eagle thanks for the memories

Comment

RIP Jim

Comment

RIP and thanks for the memories.

Comment

Working...
                              X