To be fair to Lumley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair to Lumley

Thought he was good today. Could do nothing about their goal. I'm going to be a proper fan and give credit where its due.

He did not have any saves to make today. Not a true test. I thought the defence in front of him was remarkably better though; maybe something to with the 2 defensive midfielders ion front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangerod View Post
      He did not have any saves to make today. Not a true test. I thought the defence in front of him was remarkably better though; maybe something to with the 2 defensive midfielders ion front of them.
      Actually, he did! If you didn’t notice him much, proves he did well!

Comment

That will be his easiest game this season , he made I save in first few minutes that was straight at him and free kick late on straight at him .Even he couldn’t have ####ed it up , Derby were shocking , booed off by their fans .

Comment

Nothing to do with us doing a job on them? Shape was good and the defence limited them to one proper chance that came 15 from the end. The free kick was a stupid tackle and Amos didn’t need to be told, he put his head in his hands as soon as he made the challenge.

All forums have been mighty quiet since yesterday’s result - hopefully we’ll get tonked next week, so folk can start firing the dummy again in order to spit the s#!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Golborne View Post
            Nothing to do with us doing a job on them? Shape was good and the defence limited them to one proper chance that came 15 from the end. The free kick was a stupid tackle and Amos didn’t need to be told, he put his head in his hands as soon as he made the challenge.

All forums have been mighty quiet since yesterday’s result - hopefully we’ll get tonked next week, so folk can start firing the dummy again in order to spit the s#!t.
            The thread was about Lumley , not the team performance.

Comment

Still think we need a GK.

Comment

Granted, and two CH’s if we’re to be honest with ourselves.
                although would have been hopeful of a clean sheet if we weren’t playing Preston dead end. We can have 72..% possession, 12 shots on target to their 1, but would likely lose 0-1. They’re just that team, along with 1/2 dozen others of course....

Comment

Hes pony end off. Rather have someone like Scott carson type for 18 months than faff about with Lumley he aint good enough and never will be

Comment

Saved us our first clean sheet with some excellent stops.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Saved us our first clean sheet with some excellent stops.
                      I agree. He was very good today.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...n-over-preston

“He’s 24 and in goalkeeping terms that’s very young still,” said Warburton.

“These guys take a lot of abuse on social media which I think is outrageous. You might say ‘don’t read it’, but at 24 they’re going to read it.

“I think our genuine fans, if they knew the abuse some of our players get, they’d be mortified, they really would.

Comment

Class today. The man's got balls. The criticism has been vile.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                            Class today. The man's got balls. The criticism has been vile.
                            Has it?

Hes made some terrible mistakes and nobody us beyond criticism. But I blame MW for putting pressure on him by playing out from the back. Get the ball up the park and play it pretty from there. I played defence for many years and you get the ball to the ball players as quickly as possible. If that means a midfield tussle first then so be it. Clear your lines.

Comment

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wh...ainst-preston/

‘WHAT A MAN’, ‘TAKE A BOW’ – LOADS OF QPR FANS REACT TO 24-YEAR-OLD’S DISPLAY AGAINST PRESTON

Comment

Working...
                              X