Video vs Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video vs Derby

Keepers moaning about the pen while he's stood 2 yards off his line..

Comment

LoftusRoadLad Thanks for posting this, I wasn't able to watch it today! From the highlights I would say we had some good chances, Lumley made at least one good save, Eze took that penalty cooly and it looked like our wall could have done better on the FK goal, no chance for Joe though!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Derby were there for the taking yesterday. I thought they were really s.hite tbh. We looked like the home team. I can see why we didn’t go all in for the win because of the defensive frailties so all in all was a good result.

Comment

Not sure about our pen?
          Looks like the defender cleared the ball before contact?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Not sure about our pen?
            Looks like the defender cleared the ball before contact?
            Think you're right but 9 times out of 10 the attacker buys the penalty by running into the defender's outstretched leg and not making any real or natural movement towards the ball.... Everyone else does it so I'm quite pleased if our boys are finally being cute enough to do it too. I'd be fuming if it happened to us but such is football today I'd have to suck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Derby were there for the taking yesterday. I thought they were really s.hite tbh. We looked like the home team. I can see why we didn’t go all in for the win because of the defensive frailties so all in all was a good result.
              That I agree with

Comment

Tony Fernandes

@tonyfernandes
                ·
                11h
                I would ask all
                @QPR
                fans to be patient with our players. We got some amazing young talent but no one can buy experience. Support them. Help them when they make mistakes. Make them better. You are a large part. Well played to the away fans who cheered our keeper and our players

Comment

Working...
                X