Low water Mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low water Mark

MW has to make sure last night's game is the lowest point.
    I posted recently, that Rangers must continue with 3 CBs so as to accommodate Eze.
    After that last night .........no.
    We should play a four, and basically if Eze can't impact the game from the wing, then play
    someone who can.
    And I agree with all those who have been saying for a while, we can't play out from the back
    with these players
    QPR have been sussed, and we must change it, no ifs no buts.
    Oh and sell, give, or bloody raffle every Centre back in the club, and start again.

Barbet is essential to the way MW plays and it is no coincidence we are struggling big time since his injury. Yes we lost games when he played but we also won games because he is comfortable on the ball, Tony isn't, hence why MW tried to offload him. Get Barbet back and we will improve.

Comment

We are weak all over the pitch , we need more than barbet

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        This is somewhat true, but moving forward would prioritize defense over ALL else.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Yeah can't argue with that

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post

This is somewhat true, but moving forward would prioritize defense over ALL else.
            We have to, although I do think we need another striker, Malaker ain't good enough

Comment

It will be interesting to see who MW decides to start at keeper, I was furious with Lumley yesterday and declared he should never play for us again, having 24 hour to reflect I still feel the same way!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
              X