Every team he managed said this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every team he managed said this

He plays nice attractive football playing from the back and this draws you in. Then teams figure him out and it falls apart.

Every one of them.

I'm worried.

Be a proper manager and sort out the keeper and defence. It's a shambles.

I agree with sorting out the shambles, instead of finding new ways to explain it away in the post-game interview.

We controlled possession for 70% of the first half but looked the worse side throughout.

That's because Leistner to Hall to Leistner to Wallace to Leistner in our own zone does nothing to threaten anyone.

What happened to playing on the front foot, with a sense of urgency?

It's gone.

MW needs to bring this back, and be able to adapt to game situations with something other than the same old same old. Other teams have figured that out, and are counter-attacking with reckless abandon.

Comment

Far too much Fu(king about at the back for my liking, I want to see us play good football but further up the pitch, the amout of goals we've conceded fluffing around at the back is ridiculous, he's obviously told Lumley and the back 4 to try and play but its killing us, go back to basics for a while, when in doubt row z, and let it settle down 24 goals in the last 10 games ??

Comment

Apparently Arsenal can't even play from the back. We are asking too much from our back line. The goalie has completely lost it too.

Comment

Working...
        X