Back Warburton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Warburton!

That was the worst performance of the season. No spirit, slow, miss kicks, poor control, no leadership, rabbit in headlights keeper. Total embarrassment. But.....
    we MUST stick with Warburton and remember the realistic target at the beginning of the season. Staying up.
    Theres a half decent team here. Would be crazy to ditch the progress we have made so far.

It’s the first time tonight that I am questioning Warburton. I thought the tactics and line up were all wrong.

Comment

What progress? Sticking with the worst keeper in the league and the 2 statues in front of him? That's not progress, its stupidity. We have a couple of decent attacking young players and the rest are bang average. Only sellable asset is eze and at a push, manning. All the others are rejects and loans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
        What progress? Sticking with the worst keeper in the league and the 2 statues in front of him? That's not progress, its stupidity. We have a couple of decent attacking young players and the rest are bang average. Only sellable asset is eze and at a push, manning. All the others are rejects and loans.
        We sold our sellable assets in the summer did you miss that ?

Comment

Is eze not an asset?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

1.5 m for furlong. Great asset!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

We spent fa and I’m with you In term off players out but if you don’t try masterson or another keeper you ain’t going to get much sympathy

Eze has to go for whatever is possible as defence is non league quality and as for lumley he wouldn’t get in my Sunday kids team he’s shite end off

Comment

Don't understand his starting eleven just invited Forest to push up on us, why he went with one striker is beyond me.

Comment

I have the fortune of living and working in Glasgow, Scotland and every complaint I've made, including how poor our defense is and the insistence to play it out the back, they keep saying "that's Warburton for you!" - both Rangers and Celtic fans alike.
                  ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Let’s see if MW does what great coaches do: adjust your playing style to the personnel. We obviously have inadequate talent across the defense which will only fully be resolved by shedding them.

For now, think of the fans and shuffle the entire lineup, back to front if necessary. If Manning can be converted into a defender, why not others?

Includes starting Dillon in goal v Derby.

Comment

I'm still backing him but it's going done the all too similar path.

Comment

Lose the next ,2 and we're in trouble , didn't think forest were good we were clueless at times. ...

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          Lose the next ,2 and we're in trouble , didn't think forest were good we were clueless at times. ...
                          Forest weren't great by any means, they were smart enough to stay organized and wait for us to self destruct which we certainly did!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

we looked like we didn't believe in what we were doing from the 1st minute. whole shape seemed wrong with Chair seemingly playing as a striker. Forest were better than us but they are entitled to be as we are hamstrung by FFP. we probably played better for 15 mins with 10 men than we did with 11. Had Scowen scored with the header then who knows. Simply must play with 2 strikers when at home.

Comment

We need to replace the slow CB's ASAP. Would start with Ball and Masterson on the back line, flanked by Manning and Kane. Tell Eze he must become the field general in the middle of the pitch; no one else can do it. Tell Chair to get into the flow with Eze; the two of them together shjould be hard to manage versus easy to defuse. Play Hugill and Wells up front every game. Bring BOS and his energy off the bench, together with the rabid Scowen. Tell Amos just showing up means he'll be benched. Tell Lumley he IS benched in favor of Dillon and Kelly.

It is high time MW faced up to the reality his club is losing it, game by game, and that doing the same thing with the same formation will yield the same dire results.

Comment

Working...
                              X