Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumley

An utter liability
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Lumley is a fuc##ng ###### of a keeper.

Comment

One of the worst keepers we’ve ever had and that’s a fact.

Comment

Lumley has cost us so many points this season. Our play is so predictable and slow from the back. Leistner is so unreliable and not good enough to play out from the back. Halls positioning when were in back foot is not good enough. We desperately need two center half's who can play and with bit of pace and also who can communicate as we seen for Fulham's first goal hall and bfg didn't but then neither did Lumley let bfg no that Kanara was behind him. Thought Amos looked ok today with ball in middle. Eze needed influence game bit more in second half. Also think substitution were no good, screen doesn't bring anything to the game . I no wells played international but would kept him on as always a goal in him. I knew when we missed chances first half when we was 1-0 up we needed 2nd goal as was bound to concede. On to Wednesday now .

Comment

that defeat is down to him, just hoof it you ######
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

If we only sign one player in january it must because new goalie

Comment

The playing out from the back is good but theres a time and a place. Nothing wrong with putting your foot through the the fooking thing

Comment

Get smithies back.

Comment

Lumleys a poor mans rob green and he was toilet

Comment

In the interests of balance........ Our defence is attempting to play in a fashion that requires a level of skill and confidence above any needed by any Rangers team I’ve ever seen - and that goes back to the days of Rodney and Stan. To play that way, Not only do we need a footballer that can play in goal, but also defenders with the ability to pass like a playmaker. Is there any keeper we have ever had who could play that way? Or central defender? Whilst Lumley is costing us, the blame needs to be shared. Also, presumably Kelly is still injured. Anyone seen anything of Dieng at Doncaster. Could he be the answer?

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
                      Lumleys a poor mans rob green and he was toilet
                      Busted flush?

Comment

I cottoned onto this at Stoke on first day of the season. It's got nothing to do with the saves he's does or doesn't make or the crosses he does or doesn't come for though they all contribute.... It's the massive nervousness he shows in everything he does. He transmits unease to the rest of the team and undoubtedly gives the opposition confidence to push, chase, Harry and press as their efforts will almost certainly result in a mistake from Lumley.
                        Only thing that baffles me as how a lot of people couldn't or wouldn't see it right back in August and virtually every game since???

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ing-minnie-but

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          I cottoned onto this at Stoke on first day of the season. It's got nothing to do with the saves he's does or doesn't make or the crosses he does or doesn't come for though they all contribute.... It's the massive nervousness he shows in everything he does. He transmits unease to the rest of the team and undoubtedly gives the opposition confidence to push, chase, Harry and press as their efforts will almost certainly result in a mistake from Lumley.
                          Only thing that baffles me as how a lot of people couldn't or wouldn't see it right back in August and virtually every game since???

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ing-minnie-but
                          I totally agree with this.

Lumley projects zero confidence. And yes, we do not have the kind of defenders that can play this out from the back crap.

Comment

Where I sit every home game I can here the ohhs and ahhs every time the the ball goes back to Lumley...he's a accident waiting to happen

Comment

Or is it the defenders lack of positional play which makes him nervous? I can`t really make my mind up..Wish I could..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X