Football stickers - YES or NO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football stickers - YES or NO?

I noticed in my area there's a lot of fancy football stickers popping up. They're usually political ones or comical, I'm sure you know the type I'm referring to.

It got me thinking about doing some QPR ones plastering over the ones in my area, but was wondering what people think about them in general.

I think they can be a bit naff, especially when they try and be too political or if it's one of those Burnley Youth on tour type ones.

Lick 'em and stick 'em... Graff these days is all the same and boring what ever happened to the good stuff , it used to say on my estate " Lee angel is so mean he only breathes in"

Comment

I'm always intrigued by the ones that mobs or firms leave in the bogs on their travels to away grounds. You go for a slash in say, DW Stadium, and there's a sticker of an angry dog with Tykes Barmy Army these Colours Don't Run! Blah blah blah written on it.
      Where do you get them??? Who prints them up???? Who carries them around the UK????? I can't imagine there are any adults involved in the process but who knows....

Comment

This is where you get them from: https://www.footballflags.co.uk/

Comment

I've designed some stickers, but they're comical ones to stick over others in my area.

Comment

Working...
          X