Shafted even at my age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shafted even at my age

Another 4 years full price for me, cheers rangers.

Above that age now but oh to be younger or maybe not in this environment

Comment

I feel for the youngsters. No prospects/future the employers have them shafted. Better to be near retirement age, I definitely wouldn't want to start up a new career
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Happy days.

Comment

Club now getting stick for this, club say they are following most PL clubs and other league clubs too, I wish they would follow alot of other leads too, for a start we are amongst dearest in league anyway.
          Small stadium and all that about maximising income, how much extra would doing away with reductions at 60 generate. Anyone going at 60 will have been going for many years, club shaft the longest serving fans. I've been going for about 43 years and I am 56, they have put a structure in place that means I will pay full price until I'm 64 so another 4 years at full rate for me.
          Cmon rangers, bin this idea and embarrass other clubs who charge full whack until 65.

Comment

Clubs don't care about fans , I've written many letters over the years only to get fobbed off , last season I complained about drunk Leeds fans in the West paddocks and asked the club what would of happened if Leeds would of scored , and asked who's decision it was to sell tickets on the nite to fans with no data base history and Yorkshire accents . Still awaiting reply ...what they have done to our older fans bringing this in is disgusting surely many years of support should be rewarded . No one ever takes responsibility . Id like someone at the club to stand up and say " we have chosen to do this because " ... Same as I wrote to the club and asked why was ian wright given free tickets in the home end when swp played against us for man city . I've never been given a free ticket in 40 years and I've ploughed thousands more in to the club than him , again no reply from the club ... Moan over

Comment

Give us your your money and as much of it as you can until you die, we will pay whankerrrrs millions who are here for 5 minutes, we want all your money until you die and when your dead you can phuck off, if your family buy hospitality to see you off then we will give you 15 seconds recognition on the tannoy at half time, hope you understand the clubs position due to a small stadium, now phuck off

Comment

Fact is you cant have it both ways..... Be a bona fide pensioner (ie retire and draw state pension) OR be a worker. Too many people want to blur the lines today by carrying on working but getting OAP discounts, free bus pass and state pension.
                I see no reason why anyone under the national state pension age should get any discounts anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Fact is you cant have it both ways..... Be a bona fide pensioner (ie retire and draw state pension) OR be a worker. Too many people want to blur the lines today by carrying on working but getting OAP discounts, free bus pass and state pension.
                  I see no reason why anyone under the national state pension age should get any discounts anywhere.
                  Ehh loyalty maybe

Comment

Working...
                  X