Bees Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bees Game

QPR’S trip to Brentford in the Sky Bet Championship on Saturday 11th January will now kick-off at the earlier time of 12.30pm.

The clash was originally scheduled for 3pm but it has now been selected for live television coverage by Sky Sports.

This is set to be QPR’s final trip to Griffin Park before the Bees move to their new stadium and ticket information for the fixture will be released in due course.

That's 3 points lost then

Comment

Wasn't the last sky performance against our much better rivals not embarrassing enough. Will look like 2 sides from different divisions yet again
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Doesn't matter what time we kick off we still wont turn up over there they always smash us lately, another Derby defeat on the cards

Comment

Revenge big time !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Revenge big time !!
            Why do they need revenge?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Why do they need revenge?
              Cos they nicked our mojo !

Comment

LEE Hoos has confirmed the fee the club receives each time it is selected for a live fixture by Sky Sports is £75,000.

The QPR CEO was asked the question at Monday night’s Fans’ Forum and explained at the time: “I’m not sure if I can tell you.

“I know the answer but I want to check with the League to see if I’m breaching any confidentiality agreements by disclosing what we make every time we are on TV.”

After making the necessary checks, Hoos confirmed: “Each time we are selected for live broadcast on Sky Sports we receive £75,000, if it is an ‘exclusive’ appearance.

“There are also what’s known as ‘co-exclusive’ games.

“These matches are available on Sky Sports Action as opposed to Sky Sports Football, and can also be streamed by the competing clubs’ OTT services, in our case QPR+.

“For co-exclusive games – which our fixture against Nottingham Forest will be on 27th November – the appearance fee is halved to £37,500. Again, the home and away team receive this same amount.”

Peanuts init !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  LEE Hoos has confirmed the fee the club receives each time it is selected for a live fixture by Sky Sports is £75,000.

The QPR CEO was asked the question at Monday night’s Fans’ Forum and explained at the time: “I’m not sure if I can tell you.

“I know the answer but I want to check with the League to see if I’m breaching any confidentiality agreements by disclosing what we make every time we are on TV.”

After making the necessary checks, Hoos confirmed: “Each time we are selected for live broadcast on Sky Sports we receive £75,000, if it is an ‘exclusive’ appearance.

“There are also what’s known as ‘co-exclusive’ games.

“These matches are available on Sky Sports Action as opposed to Sky Sports Football, and can also be streamed by the competing clubs’ OTT services, in our case QPR+.

“For co-exclusive games – which our fixture against Nottingham Forest will be on 27th November – the appearance fee is halved to £37,500. Again, the home and away team receive this same amount.”

Peanuts init !!
                  yes, absolute peanuts especially compared to the £3m or so given to Premiership teams.

Oh and yes, QPR will again fail to show up at Griffin Park and get smashed by our much better organised 'weaker' rival.

Comment

Working...
                  X