Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The view through the rose coloured specs

I’m going for a positive balance so....
    1. Lumley. Thought he had a good game. When you consider the ups and downs he’s had that’s got to be worth something.
    2. Kane. Looked much more like the player we thought we had. He can bring pace to the back four and could make a real difference.
    3. That was something of a makeshift defence and they were no worse than what went before ( ok, that’s scraping the barrel a bit!)
    and on the other hand......
    Lumley again - quiet as a mouse and I reckon that plays a part in the comedy of errors at the back. He needs to get his mojo back!

i thought Kane was the worst player on the pitch. Not a right back or a wing back - constantly caught somewhere between the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      I’m going for a positive balance so....
      1. Lumley. Thought he had a good game. When you consider the ups and downs he’s had that’s got to be worth something.
      2. Kane. Looked much more like the player we thought we had. He can bring pace to the back four and could make a real difference.
      3. That was something of a makeshift defence and they were no worse than what went before ( ok, that’s scraping the barrel a bit!)
      and on the other hand......
      Lumley again - quiet as a mouse and I reckon that plays a part in the comedy of errors at the back. He needs to get his mojo back!
      I’m with you , but for 2 sloppy defending errors we win the game . No Leistner and Barbet doesn’t help .

Comment

I've seen nothing from Kane that inspires me.

Comment

Lumley's shop stopping was good but his distribution was very slow after a couple of mistakes. Kane is turning into the new Bidwell. Just OK nothing special. Overall we seem to have lost that bit of energy and not moving enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
            I've seen nothing from Kane that inspires me.
            So you didn't like his perfick cross to Hugs at the end ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

So you didn't like his perfick cross to Hugs at the end ?
              Okay, that was good, but it was also on Hugill who timed his run. One 'good' cross isn't enough. I don't like to dig players out just for being poor, I really hope he improves, but I stand by what I say.

Comment

We are doing unbelievably well considering most of our 1st choice 1st team were sold, and we replaced them with frees and loans.
                So results haven't gone our way recently, all against very good sides it must be added.
                They are all ahead of us at the moment, but we have a good manager and the start, of a good team

Comment

Thought Kane really struggled first half but much better second half. Really think we are missing Barbet from an attacking point, his passing ability from the back allows the front men much more space to run into and opens teams up. Considering we didn’t play well we got an entertaining 2-2 and could still have won it in last few mins.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    We are doing unbelievably well considering most of our 1st choice 1st team were sold, and we replaced them with frees and loans.
                    So results haven't gone our way recently, all against very good sides it must be added.
                    They are all ahead of us at the moment, but we have a good manager and the start, of a good team
                    Neither Reading nor Boro are very good sides though.....

Comment

Working...
                    X