• Show
Clear All

• Today's performance in a word,

Shambolic.

Garbage.

Comment

Realism

Comment

though it was a decent game , we grew into it and could of won it , to many on here think we shoiuld be top of the league

Comment

inútil

Comment

consistently predictable, all over the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              though it was a decent game , we grew into it and could of won it , to many on here think we shoiuld be top of the league
              This , 50k spent in summer , how much did boro pay for Assombalonga and Fletcher ?

Comment

Entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

This , 50k spent in summer , how much did boro pay for Assombalonga and Fletcher ?
                  I think it's just the fact that the goals we are constantly conceding are so poor. If it was a team creating good chances and taking them, then it would be more acceptable. Imo!

The football this season is much better to watch and the young players are getting lots of experience which will benefit them massively.

We need our senior players to step up instead of relying on the home grown lads to be the ones to provide the answers.

Comment

I still go back to the budget we are dealing in free transfers while the likes of Brentford are paying 5 million for their centre back Jansen .The reality is we have a tiny budget compared to most in this league .Warburton probably needs to wheel and deal a bit in January to improve the squad again .

Comment

Continually conceding is destroying their confidence

Comment

We are a "avoid relegation team" team,there lays our expectations

Comment

No excuses or anything. We should have won that today but for two stupid mistakes. No excuse full stop.

Comment

We can consider how much we've spent compared to other clubs and where we were predicted to be, but reality is we've seen how well this team can play so when we're not performing fans are rightly annoyed.

​I don't think its unrealistic to have gone into yesterdays game expecting a win. We need to be streetwise in how we play and look to shut down games when we're ahead.

Comment

frustrating - it seems that every mistake we made is being punished! up until that back pass we were the only team going to win that game - Randolph made at least 3 key saves - after their equaliser we seemed to lose all confidence.

this passing out from the back does my head in! - surely there are times when we need to clear our lines!

and don't get me started on short corners!!

Comment

Working...
                              X