What Kind of Person Takes Over QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kind of Person Takes Over QPR?

If Flavio gets his mate Bernie and other owners to sell up?

I suggest we would go into admin first...very dangerous
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Why?

Surely by going into admin they risk accepting an awful lot less to the pound?
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Did amit not want to bring in another invester, the guy who runs force india and owns kingfisher, and has a lot more dosh then flavio, possibly indicating that the Mittals might want to hang around.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
        Did amit not want to bring in another invester, the guy who runs force india and owns kingfisher, and has a lot more dosh then flavio, possibly indicating that the Mittals might want to hang around.
        i thought that was just to sponser the ground (kingfisher stadium)

Comment

If two of the best sporting business brains in the world are forced out by our own supporters, why would somebody else want to take over?
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete,

You really think 2 incrediby thick skinned arrogant succesful businessmen are going to worry about a few boo's now and then?
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

why are you even talking about it pete

trying to scare people or just a compulsion to start inane threads!
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                i thought that was just to sponser the ground (kingfisher stadium)
                Think Amit wanted him on the board, flavio blocked it, so i heard.

Comment

Doubt highly this would happen!!!

Comment

bottom line is, some don't think £600 is VFM for where we are

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

peteg

Just stating the obvious.

Not ringing alarm bells, just putting into perspective what would happen.

I address the subject because the small minority seem to think, we would be better of without them. Very wrong.

Also, to answer the question relating to Amit Bhattia and Mr Mittal, they are involved because of the very fact that Flavio and Bernie introduced them to the club. Mittal has worked in business with Flavio and would not want to take the football club on his own.

Very nieve to think he would.

Do agree with Steve relating the ST price being too much.

Comment

well if its a smal monority why worry about them

I am happy for them all to stay, just pick a manager and let him manage
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

don't disagree with that.

Though Paulo had free reign to manage and it didn't work:boss:

Comment

Then why was Mittal going to invest in another club, surely he's looking at being involved in a club, that shoots down the argument that he's not interested without Flavio.

Comment

Working...
                              X