Fulham tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Did they not just get beat at home 3-0 by Hull.
    Yeah and before that drew with Boro and before that lost to Stoke. Oh the beat Looton in between.

Comment

Saw craven cottage yesterday looks like the whole of the Riverside stand is down

Comment

Seen the drawings and mock ups of the new stand. Fair play to them, it looks smart and bumps their capacity up to 30K I think. We are getting left behind by every team around us I'm afraid. Over the 40-odd years LR has remained unchanged and with nothing firm on the horizon Brentford/Fulham will soon be upgraded, Chelsea been rebuilt, Spurs/Arsenal/Millwall/West Ham all in new grounds and Valley much improved. It's only us and Palace who seem to be stuck in cramped antiquated stadia.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Seen the drawings and mock ups of the new stand. Fair play to them, it looks smart and bumps their capacity up to 30K I think. We are getting left behind by every team around us I'm afraid. Over the 40-odd years LR has remained unchanged and with nothing firm on the horizon Brentford/Fulham will soon be upgraded, Chelsea been rebuilt, Spurs/Arsenal/Millwall/West Ham all in new grounds and Valley much improved. It's only us and Palace who seem to be stuck in cramped antiquated stadia.
          AFC Wimbledon have started building as well

Comment

None left

Comment

Working...
            X