Fulham tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham tickets

Only 1900 and it doesn't say initial allocation, no chance if under 1000 points

I suppose they've cut back on number of tickets allocated to away teams whilst Riverside stand is redeveloped and they're presumably rehousing their dislocated fans in the Putney end?

Comment

1400 loyalty points needed if you buy today.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Walked past CC today a large section of Riverside stand has been dismantled

Comment

Just got mine

Comment

Anyone actually looking forward to going after last night's debacle? Might struggle to shift the 1900 and they end up on general sale and pay on the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Anyone actually looking forward to going after last night's debacle? Might struggle to shift the 1900 and they end up on general sale and pay on the gate.
              That will depend on how we play leading up to Fulham , expect us to lose sat but it's how we lose

Comment

If we were on a 10 match losing stretch it would still be embarrassing if we didn't sell out, yet alone because we lost to Brentford and sit a couple of points off play offs

I have 500 points so I'm hoping it gets time that. I'll be going by myself though but its Fulham so no excuse to not make it.

Comment

Any news on ticket sales ?

Comment

was told we had 450 left this m'ng before they went on sale to a 1,000 points

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      was told we had 450 left this m'ng before they went on sale to a 1,000 points
                      449 now, I just bought my ticket. Why do I keep doing this to myself
                      Last edited by Joe90; 07-11-2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

No chance of this reaching 500 points then, bugger!

Comment

QPR FC‏Verified account @QPR
                          FollowFollow @QPR

More
                          Just 130 restricted view seats remain. sale to #QPR supporters with 500 loyalty points.

That was yesterday

Comment

Hopefully the restricted view saves you from seeing all the goals that Fulham put past us...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Hopefully the restricted view saves you from seeing all the goals that Fulham put past us...
                              Did they not just get beat at home 3-0 by Hull.

Comment

Working...
                              X