October Shuffling = Fresh Legs in March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October Shuffling = Fresh Legs in March

One of the most encouraging things about Warbs is his emphasis on the full squad versus just the starting XI. Yet I fear if he doesn't mix and match now, we will once again see a tired squad by the final two months. Use Wallace and Ball and Masterson and BOS and Amos to spell our current starters instead of saying that the last game winners will always start the next one. The Championship season is grueling; let's be smart about playing players who are not only strong, but fresh.

But are they good enough ... Amos was lost Tuesday , BOS no end product .its about playing yr best 11 don't tell me they're tired they are supposed to be athletes . I could play 3 games a week and go to work in my 20's

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      But are they good enough ... Amos was lost Tuesday , BOS no end product .its about playing yr best 11 don't tell me they're tired they are supposed to be athletes . I could play 3 games a week and go to work in my 20's
      I agree and other successful clubs in this league have done so by keeping settled starting 11s.

Comment

Working...
      X