Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do QPR supporters prefer Holloway over Warburton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do QPR supporters prefer Holloway over Warburton?

Our attendance for the first six league matches at home during the 2017/18 season under Holloway was higher than the attendance during the first six home matches under Warburton.

Why do supporters prefer Holloway's style of play and results over those of Warburton? I am really surprised. I would take Warburton every day of the week but those voting with their feet don't see it the same way.

There's lots of reasons that could explain lower crowds. It's a huge assumption to blame it all on the manager and style of play. Plus it's far easier to lose punters than to gain them back - it takes time.

Comment

Why do QPR supporters prefer Holloway over Warburton?

they don't.
      end of.

Well, one does.
      Where is Pinkie nowadays anyway.

Comment

They don’t Warburton is just feeling the effects of 3 or 4 years of dour football being played. Once you stop going it is easier to stay away as you find other options to do. If this continues though fans will start to return eventually especially as the season reaches a climax. If we are around top 6 in March we will have sell outs again.

Comment

I don't prefer Ollie to the Bread man, Ollie was tactically inept at times. managed to only just get the best team in the league up when he got us promoted . I think Warburton has done a great job so far the team look cohesive football probably the best I've seen in 4 years maybe more , I for one at the start of the season had us nailed on for the drop, he done wonders so far, there's a long way to go, but he's had a good start

Comment

I only go to Saturday matches now. Son has to get up for work at 6am and at 70 I don't like getting home at 12.45pm. Although not the same it is too easy to see non Saturday games on the box.

Comment

do we?
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                Our attendance for the first six league matches at home during the 2017/18 season under Holloway was higher than the attendance during the first six home matches under Warburton.

Why do supporters prefer Holloway's style of play and results over those of Warburton? I am really surprised. I would take Warburton every day of the week but those voting with their feet don't see it the same way.
                It isn’t actually to do with that as I am sure you know

Unfortunately it’s just a consequence of being out the Prem as long as we have.

I remember Hoos on a podcast saying about budgets gates will drop each year we are out of the prem regardless until we hit our hardcore which in our case is 11-12k. It’s not unique to our club

Maintain these signs of a play off push and bums will soon be back on seats though

Comment

I'd bet the average of those 6 games in both seasons are about the same.

Comment

There have simply been too many false dawns over the years.

Comment

Sky now show mid week games on red button doesn't help

Comment

I somehow doubt that anyone preferres Warbs to Holloway do you is this a wind up
                        We are fifth in the league and joint third on points with a team that cost #### all
                        With a gross income on incoming sales last year of a fair few million
                        Fanswill be back shortly you see
                        Dont dislike Holloway though he is a proper Rangers man through and through

Comment

cos they silly
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Years of rubbish uninspiring football makes people not renew season tickets or memberships plus the casual fan will attend less, our crowds will increase as the product increases in quality, we still have the fan base, its getting more to attend more regularly after years of hell both on and off the pitch.

Look at Hull Saturday, modern stadium with huge areas empty, looked bad, not long ago it was sold out every week.

Comment

Get Ji Sung Park in again if you are worried about not filling the ground......

Comment

Working...
                              X