Eze interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze interview

On the official site. I urge you to watch it. Really refreshing young fella, talks well,
    comes across as very decent, grounded guy.
    I just noticed as well that Josh Bowler played in that game for Hull. Saw him hugging Eze at the end.
    Another nice little reason to win up there....

Here ya go; agree, great little interview.

Eze was instrumental as he won and converted two penalties in the second half and says enjoying playing in what is an attacking Rangers outfit.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Top lad. Top player. Top attitude.

Comment

Great stuff and so much more to come, things are looking so good, especially when you consider how long the Team have been together.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            Here ya go; agree, great little interview.
            Thanks Fragg

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
              Great stuff and so much more to come, things are looking so good, especially when you consider how long the Team have been together.
              Now this is what I can't get my head around. Warbs just came in and said right, alot of these lot are on too much money
              and are not delivering, let me ship them out, wholesale and bring in a new team around the youngsters.
              Amazing piece of managership and vision.
              He knew he could get better for less money.
              Yet managers will tell you, we can't make massive changes, and let's face it Hughes backed up that theory..........But Mark Warburton can!!!.....What a manager....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Now this is what I can't get my head around. Warbs just came in and said right, alot of these lot are on too much money
                and are not delivering, let me ship them out, wholesale and bring in a new team around the youngsters.
                Amazing piece of managership and vision.
                He knew he could get better for less money.
                Yet managers will tell you, we can't make massive changes, and let's face it Hughes backed up that
                theory..........But Mark Warburton can!!!.....What a manager....
                This and the defensive side of our game will catch up, Love the backroom, what a job they are doing
                So happy with our Manager.

Comment

Big shout to Ferdinand, Ramsey and Penrice behind the scenes as well. All going well.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Big shout to Ferdinand, Ramsey and Penrice behind the scenes as well. All going well.
                    And Ollie who selected him 16 times for first team action.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

And Ollie who selected him 16 times for first team action.
                      And 3 of them appearances were for 90 minutes !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

And 3 of them appearances were for 90 minutes !
                        If you say so.

A decent opportunity for a then 19 yr old in his rookie season.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Gotta say their plans are now starting to show through.
                          Les has done really well, & I know he prob reads this site, so sorry Les

Comment

Working...
                          X