X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull

Just ordered my tickets.

Only 1,200 allocation.

How many do we normally take up there???

Embarrassingly few. Club laid on free coaches a few seasons back (premier League game I think?) and we took maybe 2000. However, aside from that game it's normally pitiful, 600ish, which for 3pm Saturdays is not good in my view.
    I like the Kcomm, good views, decent atmosphere, stewards are sensible and Hull fans are a friendly enough bunch and city centre's not too far from ground. I'd recommend it as an away day and given our form/position it'd be nice to take nearer 1500 fans there.
    Theres a famous line or saying though that goes something like this..... "Where is Hull?" "About 50 miles from the UK" harsh, but you kind of get the gist!

Comment

"You're getting mauled by the Tigers"

Still one of the funniest sights I've ever seen at a football match.

Comment

I went on the free coach ,there was that really ugly fella on it making a nuisance of himself all the way home

Comment

I also got the free coach. I think it cost £10 for the match ticket, great value! I remember Barton punched a player in the balls and was sent off. Awful game, haha. Hull was much nicer than I expected and the ground wasn't bad either, though I do remember it being empty. These coach trips tend to be in and out jobs, I'd prefer the train if I had money to burn.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            I went on the free coach ,there was that really ugly fella on it making a nuisance of himself all the way home
            There's a quip about Ian Dowie or Steve Ogrizavic somewhere in there but I'm struggling to kick it into shape!
            Problem with free coaches is that theyre like those £15 holidays in The Sun newspaper.... fantastic cheap getaway but when when you arrive you're surrounded by savages and maniacs taking the whole tribe away for less than a ton. All manner of undesirable come crawling out of the woodwork when there are freebies on offer.

Comment

Anyone know if tickets for this are available on the day ?
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                Anyone know if tickets for this are available on the day ?
                On the day they'll pay you a fiver to go in and make the place look full. Apparently you get a free bag of heroin too.

Comment

Weren’t they the fans that did the horrible
                  scummy chants at us after the London bombings
                  a few seasons ago.

Comment

It was them but we forgive them as they are uneducated

Comment

I'd say yeah they are available on day

Comment

Long old poke for what could be a tricky fixture. Hull are 'one' of those unpredictable teams, who i'd like to think we're better than currently.

Fair play to those going, tough decision.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          Long old poke for what could be a tricky fixture. Hull are 'one' of those unpredictable teams, who i'd like to think we're better than currently.

Fair play to those going, tough decision.
                          Yes. Their results swing from sublime to ridiculous. We can't defend for toffee so with likes of Rosicki and Bowen it's difficult to not see them scoring 2 or 3 but..... We're capable of scoring 2 or 3 too aren't we? It's not the sort of game you bung in your acca that's for sure!

Comment

Anyone know how many we've sold??

Comment

Working...
                            X