Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    One thing for sure them teams ain't gonna look forward playing us.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post

I'd pretty much agree with 11 points from that lot, although it is 8 games rather than 7 (you missed out away at Fulham) we would likely drop down the league a bit with that kind of return, but no real harm would be done...
    Yep, i'd expect another loss.

That said, we'll pick up points im not expecting as well. It's very hard to say... regardless of Stoke / milwall being poor, i'd still say they're tough matches and we got 3 points.

So who knows...

Leave a comment:

• Qpstranger
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

We've got a run of games here, that i'd expect something from, given our current form and start to the season. Though, no easy games. Hull / Reading always pull something out the bag at the right times too...

Hull - D
    Reading - W
    Brentford -W
    Leeds - L
    Boro - W
    Forest - D
    Derby - L

Where I'd expect a win we may draw / lose. Where i'd expect to lose, we may end up winning. It's hard to say with this team, but as said, taking into account current form and recent results i'd expect the above.

Total points: 11 from 21. Probably gives indication on our season, not quite enough to get to the play-offs unless we shore up just a notch at the back?

Nothing negative with this, i'd take that.
    I'd pretty much agree with 11 points from that lot, although it is 8 games rather than 7 (you missed out away at Fulham) we would likely drop down the league a bit with that kind of return, but no real harm would be done...

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    After our next 3 games in October we will see what we are made of during November.

19.10 15.00
    Hull
    QPR

22.10. 19:45
    QPR
    Reading

28.10. 19:45
    QPR
    Brentford

02.11. 15:00
    Leeds
    QPR

09.11. 15:00
    QPR
    Middlesbrough

22.11. 19:45
    Fulham
    QPR

27.11. 19:45
    QPR
    Nottingham

30.11. 15:00
    Derby
    QPR

We've got a run of games here, that i'd expect something from, given our current form and start to the season. Though, no easy games. Hull / Reading always pull something out the bag at the right times too...

Hull - D
    Reading - W
    Brentford -W
    Leeds - L
    Boro - W
    Forest - D
    Derby - L

Where I'd expect a win we may draw / lose. Where i'd expect to lose, we may end up winning. It's hard to say with this team, but as said, taking into account current form and recent results i'd expect the above.

Total points: 11 from 21. Probably gives indication on our season, not quite enough to get to the play-offs unless we shore up just a notch at the back?

Nothing negative with this, i'd take that.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    started a topic November Games

November Games

After our next 3 games in October we will see what we are made of during November.

19.10 15.00
    Hull
    QPR

22.10. 19:45
    QPR
    Reading

28.10. 19:45
    QPR
    Brentford

02.11. 15:00
    Leeds
    QPR