No announcement yet.

Ryan manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fees are directly related to how long their existing contract lasts. Nobody will pay £20mil for a player out if contract in June will they..... Be lucky to get even a few mil. Luckily, Prem clubs are stupidly rich and don't mind panic buying a player fro a few million in January even if that player would be free in June.

Comment

I think Manning will re-sign, personally.

I dont see him ready for the Prem, but if he forces a move fair play to him on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Fees are directly related to how long their existing contract lasts. Nobody will pay £20mil for a player out if contract in June will they..... Be lucky to get even a few mil. Luckily, Prem clubs are stupidly rich and don't mind panic buying a player fro a few million in January even if that player would be free in June.
        I believe we have an additional 1 year option

Comment

The fact that financially we don't have to sell a player at the moment, in fact we have a bit spare, also pushes up the price of a player. If they want then they have to pay a fair price.

Comment

http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr/...sign-qpr-star/

Comment

Thought he deserved a mention today, superb again! Wonderful finish with the outside of his boot, but more importantly rock solid at the back. For someone who's barely played a season at left-back he's having an absolute blinder of a season. A joy to watch week in week out, how Mick McCarthy has a 'left-back crisis' is beyond me.

Comment

McCarthy can get stuffed. Don't want that Philistine Yorkshire plastic-paddy ruining Ryan's progress and development with his neanderthal methods.

Comment

Working...
                X