Ryan manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan manning

Any one else notice yesterday what a fantastic first touch Ryan Manning has, his first touch is effortless, the way he bought the ball down and controlled it was superb.

Brilliant player and shows how useless McLaren was in trying to shift him.

Comment

Read my mind! Just watched the highlights and he played a major part yesterday!

Comment

Manning may have now found his position. Never easy when you're playing CM with Freeman and Luongo ahead of you to start with.

Comment

yes i don't understand how some on here don't rate him - he has probably been on of our better performers - yesterday in the build up to their second goal he was screaming at eze to get back and support him - his work rate is fantastic. great cross for hugill goal.

just wish we'd stop the short corner nonsense...nothing ever comes of it

Comment

Maturing into a great player and great crosser of the ball. How long left on his contract?

Comment

most improved player , also has a great attitude

Comment

It's like having a brand new player.

Comment

He's wanted by Southampton in January according to news reports.

Comment

Fk off Southampton

Comment

Yes he has played well playing forward but he is a player the opposition pick on defensively. Needs better cover from Barbet.

Comment

Originally posted by spogs View Post
                        Maturing into a great player and great crosser of the ball. How long left on his contract?
                        Ollie's influence grounding him as a wing back.

Comment

also Newcastle sniffing around now too - i suppose we could be tempted to sell having got a left back waiting in the wings - but i hope not. Probably been our best and most consistent player this season .as the stats show - he tops every one except goals. yet still some don't rate him!

Comment

3 mill hahahaha,
                            but bet we sell him for it
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Brentford always get good money for the players they sell. I mean, 15 to 20 million is a normal transfer fee for their players, while our best players goes for 3 to 5 million! Are we that skint? We should do our outmost to keep these youngsters for a number of years if we believe and wants to get back to the golden years of the 70's, 80's and 90's. I am sure our millionaires owners can find a way to keep hold of these players without jeapardizing the club's future.

Comment

Working...
                              X