Cardiff Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff Tickets

Decided to make a last minute dash tomorrow but hearing only 400 sold, surely that's not right?

Boooo

It's not the most attractive destination, especially on a mid week evening when QPR Plus are offering UK residents a live feed for a tenner.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Apparently over 500 sold, not too bad considering its midweek.

Comment

500 is a great turn out , most finish work at 5 then will get little sleep before morning , and will have to listen to insults from sheep botherers all nite ....fair play to all going and stay safe

Comment

It's not the going it's the coming back. Stuck in London n the early hours of the morning trying to get home is no fun especially when it's on Sky red button.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            It's not the most attractive destination...
            I was in Cardiff for a day a few years ago, really nice castle with all those animal figures, albeit no hamster. Then there is the bay with some interesting buildings and the Ianto Jones shrine of course. Better than Luton in any case.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

I was in Cardiff for a day a few years ago, really nice castle with all those animal figures, albeit no hamster. Then there is the bay with some interesting buildings and the Ianto Jones shrine of course. Better than Luton in any case.
              No doubt on non match days it is a wonderful tourist destination, but on match days, would rather stay away, as even the OB hate The English.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Quite a poor turnout by us for one of our only 2 European away ties this season !

Fair play to those going though...proper hardcore.

Comment

I honestly thought it'd be 250ish. If it really is 500 I reckon that's okay-ish for a long mid-week trek. And let's be frank, neither our home support nor away support are much to shout about at the mo' is it? So all things considered 500 ain't so bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X