FIFA tell Cardiff to cough up for Sala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA tell Cardiff to cough up for Sala

I'm still staggered at the bare-faced cheek of those Welsh divvies in their OTT public outpouring of grief over the terrible demise of Sala and the pilot whilst simultaneously trying to wriggle out of paying for him due to him not actually being their player yet (despite parading him before everyone as their new marquee signing).
    They really are the most dispicable and scummy bunch of toe-rags all round aren't they!? Well done FIFA..... If Bahdiff continue to whine and squirm I'd boot them out of football.

Maybe boot them out of The EFL and into the Welsh league.
    Fully agree with OP, cringeworthy is an understatement.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

we should only pay a fraction of our ffp fine,we know its more,we agreed with it but nah lets pay less
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He was a Cardiff player when he died end of

Comment

Don’t get why they even think it’s acceptable not to pay, yes circumstances are awful but they had bought him so pay up ! Clubs should refuse to have dealings with them until they have paid what they owe........Scandalous behaviour.

Comment

I see the clowns are appealing. They're so twisted and myopic this may well end up with them being booted out of football......

Comment

Said on the radio that the deal hadn't been signed, that's what Cardiff is saying. I have no idea because he was on the plane to them?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Said on the radio that the deal hadn't been signed, that's what Cardiff is saying. I have no idea because he was on the plane to them?
                He'd flown back to France from Wales to say goodbye to his former team mates hadn't he? He'd been announced as their new signing and paraded at their ground for the press earlier that day or the day before. Everything signed but Cardiff seem to be trying to suggest fact they hadn't yet submitted paperwork means despite all the announcements and signatures on contracts he ain't their player. Clearly selling club and FIFA don't see it that way though.
                Ultimately it should be a straightforward paper chain to unravel. Let's say Cardiff are correct and the transfer was not completed..... How does that explain them announcing the signing, the demonstrative mourning and the days of delay before they quietly disown the poor bloke?

Comment

Cardiff fan here. I'm appalled by this appeal. With the money made from TV rights in the premier League as well as the parachute payments, we should just pay the fee and put the matter to bed! It was a really tough time for the club and the fans and this does not paint us in a good light. Whatever you feel. Blame the club, not the fans. We don't want this.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    They have no morals, whatever was or wasnt signed, the guy clearly had intentions that he was signed otherwise why was he flying to Cardiff on that fated night?...I hate Cardiff more than Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
                    X