Grant Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Hall

What is going on with Hall - has he broken down again?

Serious question as I’ve not seen anything official, other than he has a Knock which should not keep him out for long

Club seem very tight lipped about him

Comment

His hair has fallen out!

Comment

We need him, best centre half at the club. Let's just pray its not too serious. He does seem to break down far too often
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

groin strain from rooting his bint
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Lucky grant

Comment

I'm trying to think of another legendary sick note we had..... Was it Steve Morrow or Gavin Peacock?? Maybe not. There's a player on the tip of my tongue who only seemed to recover to full health in the months before his contract was up and then fall apart again. Quite literally made of glass. Who was he???

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I'm trying to think of another legendary sick note we had..... Was it Steve Morrow or Gavin Peacock?? Maybe not. There's a player on the tip of my tongue who only seemed to recover to full health in the months before his contract was up and then fall apart again. Quite literally made of glass. Who was he???
                Jack Robinson?
                @gatorTFC

Comment

grant lead us to victory tonite

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    Matthew Rose.

Think we need to plan without Grant Hall going forwards. Bloke just can't stay fit for any length of time. Shame cos he's a top defender, but you can't have someone playing less than half available games every season. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Matthew Rose.

Think we need to plan without Grant Hall going forwards. Bloke just can't stay fit for any length of time. Shame cos he's a top defender, but you can't have someone playing less than half available games every season. Shame.
                      Well done! Give that man a biscuit! Matthew Rose - my god, if there was any body part to strain/tweak he'd be in like flint!

Comment

We’ve missed Barbet tonight. We may not have conceded a pen but he’s been missed!

Comment

Missed Hall last 2 games !!

Comment

Anyone know why he didn’t play last night. Warbs said he was fit! Perhaps we are saving him for Saturday?

Comment

Working...
                            X