If I was Liam Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Don't know what he was doing with the penalty all that dancing around on the line, he was still dancing when the bloke just tucked it in the corner, just try saving the penalty, your not Fu(king on strictly come dancing
    Haha can't be any worse than David James though
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

If he saved it then people would be saying he done well! And as for not diving, he must have thought the bloke would smash it down the middle like so many do these days.
      If he saved it the ref would have ordered a retake. Don't we have rules ?

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post

No, he is probably not but I don't like what I see so far anyway..
        How many games has he played, in-fact how many minutes?

Comment

Two plus a few cup games I think. Of those I have only seen bits of but as an old gk, I am not convinced, yet. Hopefully I am wrong..

Comment

Two plus a few cup games I think. Of those I have only seen bits of but as an old gk, I am not convinced, yet. Hopefully I am wrong..
            So, you havent really seen him nor has he had a chance.

Comment

I have seen both games in the league, plus bits and pieces of the cup games.. we'll see.

Comment

I have seen both games in the league, plus bits and pieces of the cup games.. we'll see.
                Its 3 games, in which he's not really made many bad mistakes?

Comment

Still not overly impressed..

Comment

Does have a habit of running off his line, should have stayed back with their first goal, made up the strikers mind for him ! But some decent saves early on too.

Comment

Yes indeed, all over the box, doesn’t look safe with hands or feet. Imho he is not good enough for a top-10 team in the Championship but I am sure management knows about this. Hopefully JL gets his confidence back soon, then he’ll be back between the posts.. unless we are bringing someone in.

Comment

He needs a few more games behind a better drilled defence.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

I think the only thing sure about our goalkeeper situation after watching both Lumley and Kelly is that we urgently need a new one.

Comment

Made a great stop down low early on.

Those saying he came out to early for the first goal i disagree. BFG got absolutely burned for pace and the keeper HAS to come out to cut the angle and he did come out fast. The striker just slotted it away well.

I thought he done alright with good handling. Just needs to be less erratic in his positioning at times.

No better or or worse than Lumley IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Made a great stop down low early on.

Those saying he came out to early for the first goal i disagree. BFG got absolutely burned for pace and the keeper HAS to come out to cut the angle and he did come out fast. The striker just slotted it away well.

I thought he done alright with good handling. Just needs to be less erratic in his positioning at times.

No better or or worse than Lumley IMO.
                              Agree no better or worse than Lumley. We can surely do better.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Agree no better or worse than Lumley. We can surely do better.
                                Sounds daft but I'd go back in for Smithies in January.

Didnt play a single PL game last season, started this season and now dropped again.

Comment

Working...
                                X