No announcement yet.

If I was Liam Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having that idiot barbet playing in front of any keeper won't help.

Comment

I thought Kelly played well, he had one really sloppy pass out that went right to Rovers, he claimed the cross from the subsequent attack very well!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
        Having that idiot barbet playing in front of any keeper won't help.
        I don't have the stats but he seems to give away a penalty every other match, add to that a red card already, he does seem a liability.

Comment

Whoever we have in goal, the opposition's "shots on target" stats and "goals scored" stats seem remarkably similar....4 goals scored though?..U Rsss!!!

Comment

Would like to see how Kelly is at shot stopping.

Comment

In all fairness, as a collective e.g. The back 5... they've been our weak area.

I'd say Lumley needed to be dropped as he's not been in form for some time, like ANY other player in the squad. Our eleven has needed to change and he's no different. Though, right now, cant see how Kelly has done much wrong?

Comment

Just hope that stupid dance and no attempt to save penalty is not an indicator.

Comment

Don't know what he was doing with the penalty all that dancing around on the line, he was still dancing when the bloke just tucked it in the corner, just try saving the penalty, your not Fu(king on strictly come dancing

Comment

I really hope we are still looking for a new keeper unless JL gets his kicking technique together, I am not overly impressed with either of them and I have seen all games this season on QPR+.. Has Kelly made one single save yet?

Comment

He came with good feedback... so im not sure he's suddenly rubbish.

Comment

Maybe just needs a bit of settling in time. Happy to see him given a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          Don't know what he was doing with the penalty all that dancing around on the line, he was still dancing when the bloke just tucked it in the corner, just try saving the penalty, your not Fu(king on strictly come dancing

If he saved it then people would be saying he done well! And as for not diving, he must have thought the bloke would smash it down the middle like so many do these days.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            It's hard to dive when your feet are off the ground when the ball is struck

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                              He came with good feedback... so im not sure he's suddenly rubbish.
                              No, he is probably not but I don't like what I see so far anyway..

Comment

I am all for giving youngsters a chance and be patient with their development. For example, we are reaping the benefits of the likes of Manning, Eze, Chair and BOS. However, a goalkeeper is different. One cannot persist with a goalkeeper making one blunder after the other as such situation will affect the future of the club and the morale of the other players. We all remember how Smithies saved us from relegation with his brilliance. Likewise, a goalkeeper making such stupid mistakes will put in danger the club future. In that position, I go for the experience. The Championship is no place for developing a young keeper. The pressure is too high and one mistake will be punished.

Comment

Working...
                                X