Who was most at fault for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was most at fault for today

a lot of other threads going on this, and heaps of chat going off about Lumley for the 1st. So, lets have it. Let's see what everyone thinks about today.
    should be voting for who you think is MOST AT FAULT for the result today
    Lumley - cost us at least a point and any decent GK saves the 1st goal
    52.17%
    Defense - defensive players like Todd Kane really cost us today
    4.35%
    Attackers - Eze, Hugill, etc really weren't at it today and we never looked like scoring
    0%
    MW - shouldve made changes to formation, etc when Plan A wasn't working today
    4.35%
    The 10 outfield players - all had the 1 of the worst performances so far this season
    30.43%
    Other - discuss below
    8.70%
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

or we accept that we were beaten by the better team who are unbeaten this season and only 3 points ahead of us at the top of the league.

why do we have to play the blame game!

we move on to cardiff!

Comment

You only blame when it's required and it is required need to stop protecting our #### goalie every week
      Its time for our club to become winners not losers any more
      He's a nice guy but not good enough do you want to be in the top six that is what you need to ask yourselves as with Lumley you won't be

Comment

With regards to the above survey all f the above were the reason we did not win
        But Lumley is becoming a liability every game we have no time any more for players that are not good enough
        Would make a good no 2 if we had not swa

Comment

If we hadn't sold Smithies for 50 quid and a takeaway we would be top of the league now

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            If we hadn't sold Smithies for 50 quid and a takeaway we would be top of the league now
            The club was skint and we needed to eat so the takeaway came in handy .

Comment

Yes I agree I love a takeaway too shame though that he was great keeper

Comment

Do doubt though Amit and Tony and Rubén were skint they are some of the richest men in the world lol

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                  Do doubt though Amit and Tony and Rubén were skint they are some of the richest men in the world lol
                  FFP , don’t care how rich you are .

Comment

Been a few comments floating around saying lumley made up for his mistake by making couple good saves, he also gave the ball straight to the opposition on at least 2 occasions with one being of the quality of his one v Luton..
                    I think we need another keeper but saying that lumley is likeable, so really I ain't got a clue

Comment

The ‘fault’ was West Brom stopping us playing, and being better than us....

Mistakes will happen; learning will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                        Been a few comments floating around saying lumley made up for his mistake by making couple good saves, he also gave the ball straight to the opposition on at least 2 occasions with one being of the quality of his one v Luton..
                        I think we need another keeper but saying that lumley is likeable, so really I ain't got a clue
                        I think if Warburton thought Kelly was a better option than Lumley he would have dropped him by now and there lies the problem .We should have brought in an experienced keeper this summer that Lumley , Kelly , Dieng could learn from.Lumley has been poor all season but our good results have papered over his performances.

Comment

I've stuck up for Lumley a lot but he should be saving that first goal.

Side footed

2 yards inside the post and arms over the top of the ball.

Wasnt even a rasper of a shot. Conceding that goal put us on the back foot. Almost cost us first half too with a terrible touch from a back pass.

Defense will start to lose lose confidence in him. Problem is I really don't believe Kelly is the answer.

Comment

We Lost, at the end of the day its night, have a good one.

Comment

I blame Sky Sports - we never win on the telly.

Comment

Working...
                              X