Did anyone notice today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone notice today

To everyone this is an observation as I can’t remember seeing it before, so no racist accusations.

At one point today all 10 WBA outfield players were black, has that ever happened before with any championship team

No I didn't notice which I guess is a good thing, I just saw a football team beating ours.

Comment

i notice i have strange groin movements when Naga Munchetty on breakfast
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post
        No I didn't notice which I guess is a good thing, I just saw a football team beating ours.
        I didn’t to be honest, bloke next to me pointed it out

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          To everyone this is an observation as I can’t remember seeing it before, so no racist accusations.

At one point today all 10 WBA outfield players were black, has that ever happened before with any championship team
          I didn't, but I did notice Millwall had an all white starting 11 last week!

Comment

I didn't notice and some would have and some wouldn't, as long as there is no abuse no one should care, would have been abuse galore in 7o's but most people who were around then have changed opinions now, shame is that some havnt.

Comment

Yes and I was fuming. Ruined my weekend. Was a misery compiler when Kyle Edwards came on just after they made it two nil. JN

Comment

No Filter that one

Comment

Not surprising because black people have greater bone density and reduced body fat compared to white people. So they may be better equipped at an early age to progress through the ranks of football. Same as a study I read once that footballers are statistically more likely to be the older ones in their school years, there can be nearly a years difference in any given school year, so the more physically mature will get the edge when being selected for football academies.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    Not surprising because black people have greater bone density and reduced body fat compared to white people. So they may be better equipped at an early age to progress through the ranks of football. Same as a study I read once that footballers are statistically more likely to be the older ones in their school years, there can be nearly a years difference in any given school year, so the more physically mature will get the edge when being selected for football academies.
                    You need a lot of skill too to become a pro footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post

You need a lot of skill too to become a pro footballer.
                      Not from some games I've seen over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Not from some games I've seen over the years.
                        Well played Sheep

Comment

Never noticed, .....but WBA have history involving black players in the past so maybe they are the first
                          English club to do this too.

Comment

Working...
                          X