Darnell Furlong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darnell Furlong

Why did so many rangers fans not rate him. Apparently he was the best player on the pitch today. I really am pleased with our progress but Darnell could of been part of our progression. I really rated him and I can't believe we sold for 1.5m. I haven't seen Kane and were winning games and definitely overachieving but selling furlong was definitely a strange move as I doubt he was pushing for it.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

He was awful for us. JN

Comment

More than happy with Todd and Angel at right back. Onwards and upwards

Comment

Terrible player
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Agree with Weare. I was shocked when we sold him.
          I watched a bit of the game and Higginbottom was raving about Darnell and his crosses.
          In fact virtually every attack was out to Furlong on the right wing.
          He was out of position for the second 'udders goal, although it was his team playing out from
          the back getting caught out.
          Be a good test for Manning Saturday but I it's not insurmountable....( cor big word....lots of letters)
          He played well, but I feel we have adequate replacements.

Comment

He didnt want to play RB and wasnt good enough to play CB. We got some money and replaced him with a free transfer and we paid off the bailiffs. Good for everyone........

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Why did so many rangers fans not rate him. Apparently he was the best player on the pitch today. I really am pleased with our progress but Darnell could of been part of our progression. I really rated him and I can't believe we sold for 1.5m. I haven't seen Kane and were winning games and definitely overachieving but selling furlong was definitely a strange move as I doubt he was pushing for it.
              Winning games and achieving more, perhaps moving him on was the best thing # manager knows best.

Comment

Selling Furlong allowed us to sign up Wells and Hugill. Those that are of the opinion that selling Furs was a mistake must be of the opinion we did not need strengthening up front.

Comment

Kane and £1.5m for Furlong... Good deal Imo.

Comment

Kane and £1.5m for Furlong... Good deal Imo.

Comment

Can’t be surprised really. Well documented our hands are tied and the board have a price tag on everyone in the squad. Was a shame to see him go at the time for sure but he’s been adequately replaced twice over and it’s 1.5m closer to being out of this mess. Happy days?

Comment

West Brom is the acid test. It’s gonna be a very hard game

Comment

No clean sheets either way could be very interesting but you know me, Hoops 5-0

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            West Brom is the acid test. It’s gonna be a very hard game
                            Funnily enough they are saying we are their acid test this Saturday.

Comment

Have said it on another thread but I'm expecting us to expose Furlong defensively on Saturday.

Will be a proper tough game on Saturday. Am almost certain we'll see an Austin goal...

Comment

Working...
                              X