Warbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbs

Ive seen enough already to tie him down and extend his contract otherwise he could get snapped up

Things are looking great, its hard to find anything to moan about, may have to start a post about Leg Room lol

Comment

I’d wait till the end of the season to make
      sure it’s consistent and if it is I’d give him a 6/7 year contract

In my lifetime only Warnock has proved a footballing team and this team is far better then that

Best manager in my life time, we have played well, we have different game plans and different ways of playing. Warbs is never clueless
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Ive seen enough already to tie him down and extend his contract otherwise he could get snapped up
        Do you not remember the exact same thread posted for McClaren when we were on a great run ,and Holloway also. Let's not get carried away,enjoy the moment .

Comment

Long season ahead but things certainly look good at the moment.

Comment

He is doing well so far as as has been pointed out, there are similarities with the work Warnock did. However, I would rather wait and see how things are looking in Feb/March before looking at a longer term deal, but if signs are good then yes, a 4-5 year deal could be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              Woah. I am all for positive attitude, but let's just see how we do in the next 5-8 matches.

Comment

Needs bit more time!

However has been superb so far. Given his experiences at Forest and Rangers can see him not wanting to jump ship so easily.

As for SM and Holloway don't remember anyone, aside from Pinkie with Ollie, saying they should be tied down to long term contracts! Maybe just tied down and gagged ...

Comment

He definitely has what it takes to be a manager of this club, as we all know it's not easy. I am afraid of losing him if a bigger club comes in for him.

Comment

I'm not happy. It was really awkward trying to crowbar the line "Warburton is our king" into the Up the Football League song on Saturday. We need to get rid of him and get a manager with a two syllable name in..... Jose? Fergie? Olly? Warnock? Plenty out there.
                    Oh, we can't call him Warby. It sounds effete, what his wife might call him or a lazy Scouser would say.

Comment

i think everyone needs to calm down a little - remember where were at xmas last year - wells was scoring we were on an unbeaten run - then looked what happened. Not being a doom monger but we traditional have a bad month before xmas - yes its great at the moment but lets not get carried away.

Comment

Ha Ha. All this talk of longer contracts or not.....what if a premiership club comes in for him ? Will he be gone ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Ha Ha. All this talk of longer contracts or not.....what if a premiership club comes in for him ? Will he be gone ?
                          I doubt Warbs would leave to go to a relegation threatened PL club, because let's face it that is who would be sniffing.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            i think everyone needs to calm down a little - remember where were at xmas last year - wells was scoring we were on an unbeaten run - then looked what happened. Not being a doom monger but we traditional have a bad month before xmas - yes its great at the moment but lets not get carried away.
                            If it goes wrong it goes wrong, until then its nice to relish the moment, after all, its what its all about, if we get egg on,our Face, we can just have a Sandwich, Let the Cocks Crow, you never Know it may not turn to Rat Turd

Comment

a Brentford fan on another football forum says he always starts well and then it go downhill fast. Personally, think we've got a good-un here
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X