• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chair Signs New Contract.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...bs66o7w5qotlq8

Huge!

Comment

Great news and hopefully he will continue to improve along with the team and we get him to sign an another extension in a tear or two

Him and Eze pulling the creative strings for Hugill and Wells is making the team a joy to watch again (bar any zany errors from goalkeepers & CBs).

Comment

Even with the errors they are still a joy to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Even with the errors they are still a joy to watch.
          yes, but they get frustrated and nervous which makes ot a bit too uncomfortable for many.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

yes, but they get frustrated and nervous which makes ot a bit too uncomfortable for many.
            But so QPR!

Comment

Agree completely
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Anyone want to make any 'Les Out' comments?

Great news for the club, well done to all. Now get Eze and BOS on longer deals....

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Great news for the club, well done to all. Now get Eze and BOS on longer deals....

He signed last September. 3 year extension

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yes, football fans are too fickle. We win people are happy, we lose fans turn. I stay consistent with the Les our stance because it makes sense

we should of got Mannings contract tied down a long time ago. We either lose him for nothing or we pay him very high contract extension. If we did this contract at the right time this wouldn’t be the case right now. Les out

As for Chair, only makes sense and this is normal but still good to see
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Yes, football fans are too fickle. We win people are happy, we lose fans turn. I stay consistent with the Les our stance because it makes sense

we should of got Mannings contract tied down a long time ago. We either lose him for nothing or we pay him very high contract extension. If we did this contract at the right time this wouldn’t be the case right now. Les out

And the fact that Manning had a contract in place, may be happy with it and presumably didnt wsnt to sign a new contract is Les's fault? Player cant be forced to sign and if they're happy and/or want to run their deals down to become a free agent is their choice.

Why would such a situation automatically be Les's fault without knowing the facts of the situation going on behind the scenes?

Comment

Yes let’s get these players in headlocks and make them sign contracts right now .Its that easy don’t you know .

Comment

My bad, just seen Bright and Manning extend their contracts until 2021, 2021 is still poor and Eze is out of contract in 2021

This means we cash in this summer for peanuts or allow them to see their contracts out, sigh.

Poor management of the club. LES OUT
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

My bad, just seen Bright and Manning extend their contracts until 2021, 2021 is still poor and Eze is out of contract in 2021

This means we cash in this summer for peanuts or allow them to see their contracts out, sigh.

You are wrong again they haven’t extended their contracts the club have extended them as the club insisted on having an option to do this put in their contracts when they first signed.This sadly isn’t good news as it seems these 2 players haven’t agreed new long term deals . The club now have no option but to listen to offers for Bos and Manning before they enter the last year of their contracts.

Comment

Les - We'd like to offer you a contract to 2023

Bright - My Agent has told me I can get a better deal with a premiership club if I only stay until 2021. Thanks though. If there's no interest in me from bigger clubs I'll let you know.

Les - We can increase your wages by £3k a week

Bright - I'm good for now because my Agent reckons I can get £35k a week next year, can you offer me that?

Les - We cant offer you more than £15k s week right now

Bright - Olay, let's just keep it to 2021 on my current deal for now and lets see how it goes next season and what interest there is from other clubs

Comment

Working...
                              X