Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    He won't worry about game time, he now is in a new earning bracket.
    His aim imo will be to go to a relegated team, to get them back up, and keep this wage.
    Unless he tears up the prem.
    Can't blame him.
    I like what Warbs has done here, with loans i know, but great football which will hopefully
    last for longer periods as the season goes on

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    I'm a massive fan of Freeman but with him and Luongo gone and no longer must play players regardless of form we've been able to build a well balanced attacking side that can play as a team.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Loan him to us in Jan ? Naa

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Whether it works for him or not he had to find out or he would have regretted it the rest of his life.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Should be more than good enough for them. He is premier class., IMO.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Every time he feels down he just has to look at his bank balance ....there's a email going round of loftus cheeks bank statement he's got 10 million and has only established himself in the last few years ... Freeman knew he'd be a bit part player when he went but knew he'd get big bucks ... Good luck to him

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    I personally thought Blades were an odd fit for Luke. Number 1 attribute Wilder seems to want is the ability to run through brick walls for 90 minutes which was never Luke's forte.
    I thought his workrate was brilliant tbh.

Leave a comment:

• blueandwright
    replied
    Started 3 out of 5 games and came on as a sub in first game, bet he's gutted he left

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    I personally thought Blades were an odd fit for Luke. Number 1 attribute Wilder seems to want is the ability to run through brick walls for 90 minutes which was never Luke's forte.

Leave a comment:

• JJB
    replied
    We look a better side without him. Fact.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by Mem View Post

Think it’s allowed Chair more game time as Eze’s place was almost guaranteed

As you say though, good deal for all
    It wasn't last season, flash in the pan it feels like and then in and out the side. So far so good this year.

I think Freeman was our vocal point meaning Chair and Eze need to step up week on week.

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Hang on a minute... We sold the lad?

He's perhaps earning more dosh now, but credit where its due Luke played very well over two years for us giving 100% and becoming our best player.

With that he got a move to the Prem which I dont think he or ANYONE else would say no to?

We could have rejected a bid, but we didnt and we got a fairly good deal for him in the end. Allowing Eze more game time...
    Think it’s allowed Chair more game time as Eze’s place was almost guaranteed

As you say though, good deal for all

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
    The grass is not greener. The money will help but surely it's better to play and be loved rather than sitting on a poxy bench
    Hang on a minute... We sold the lad?

He's perhaps earning more dosh now, but credit where its due Luke played very well over two years for us giving 100% and becoming our best player.

With that he got a move to the Prem which I dont think he or ANYONE else would say no to?

We could have rejected a bid, but we didnt and we got a fairly good deal for him in the end. Allowing Eze more game time...

Leave a comment:

• hoopsmanjake
    replied
    The grass is not greener. The money will help but surely it's better to play and be loved rather than sitting on a poxy bench

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    The money must be a comfort though.
    if he doesn't play for a year it will extend his career by a year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X