You might as well go home....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You might as well go home....

‘Kin song, how long you lot been watching rangers ??
    do not sing until at least 6-0 up in future, it nearly came back to bite us in ####
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

do not sing it until paul parker has scored......you know the score.....but 3 points, hey ho

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
      do not sing it until paul parker has scored......you know the score.....but 3 points, hey ho
      yep 3 points deserved after first half (minus joe) performance

on to the wall
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
        ‘Kin song, how long you lot been watching rangers ??
        do not sing until at least 6-0 up in future, it nearly came back to bite us in ####
        I said the exact same thing at the ground.. I hate that song and the ole’s after the 3rd goal

Comment

If you can’t ole after that first half hour you never can.

Comment

A lesson to be learned. The olé attitude spread to the pitch, which was where the howler came from.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
              A lesson to be learned. The olé attitude spread to the pitch, which was where the howler came from.
              Don’t agree with that at all , any teams fans would have done the same after that first half hour , we’d definitely have got the same from them .

Comment

Maybe it's cos I've got 45+ years going to Rs games under my belt but I would not be confident of us seeing a game out even if we were 3-0 up after 80 mins, particularly this current mob. I do feel positive about many aspects of this squad but I do think we are still a bit naive and wet behind the ears and lack the sort of belligerence or steel that you need to do very well in this league. Hopefully they'll learn a valuable lesson from yesterday about game management.

Comment

Three nil up and on the Rampage any songs a good en, show the boys some Love.

Comment

I agree with the sentiment of this. By all means sing and cheer, but leave certain songs out. We have all been supporting the club long enough that these things tend to come back to bite us hard.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      I agree with the sentiment of this. By all means sing and cheer, but leave certain songs out. We have all been supporting the club long enough that these things tend to come back to bite us hard.
                      Yeah right as if we were going to pass up the opportunity to gloat and give it to them #####s .

Comment

Got to enjoy the good periods while you can IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Got to enjoy the good periods while you can IMO
                          In Football and in Life, Im 58 Today and love getting carried away, long may it continue, for the Hoops and Me.
                          Great start to the Season, plenty to be singing about!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yeah right as if we were going to pass up the opportunity to gloat and give it to them #####s .
                            true but 3-0 with 15 mins to go is probably safer - i do think a generally cockiness pervaded through the crowd to the team on sat.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

true but 3-0 with 15 mins to go is probably safer - i do think a generally cockiness pervaded through the crowd to the team on sat.
                              Ok in future let’s just sit there and quietly applaud after our team has played their best football for years.The crowd had nothing to do with Lumley letting them back into the game. We won the game and gloated about it , happy days.

Comment

Working...
                              X