Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Joel Lynch

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.h...d-queens-park/

I guess us and Forest have ruined Joel Lynch career coz he never got to enjoy playoffs or promotion with us because we are ‘a mediocre team’. Which of course is true but when it comes from a trash player, leaves you with a smile on your face

Very poor player. and now playing in league one, big step up that Joel

Comment

Awful player .... Hoof

Comment

A very inconsistent player - at best.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Fair play to him, he's willing to drop down a league to 'experience' success!

Comment

He wasn't awful, but bang average in a bang average team.

Good player at league 1, probably do well in Champ in a team like Sunderland actually.

Comment

He was awful. Cost us numerous games with his decision making and shocking lack of pace. Leistner is closer to average. Lynch was terrible. No brain and his casual approach was always going to lead to poor performances. Delighted he was let go. The fact that only Sunderland came in for him and after the season started told us that no one else wanted him.

Comment

Was ok and chipped in with a few vital goals for us - the problem was he thought he was a lot better than he actually was- woeful passer of the ball

Comment

I wish I could have seen him play over the Christmas period....

Comment

He was one of the reasons why we were a "mediocre" side!

Comment

Constantly hit the high ball even when big Matt smith wasn't on the pitch and it was nakki up front

Comment

Originally posted by rogp View Post
                        This exactly and Forest fans will probably say the same.

Had he been a better defender for the whole 90 minutes perhaps QPR wouldn't have conceded so many goals.

Maybe there were other clubs, but the reason why only Sheff Utd (a brief trial) and Sunderland showed interest in him must say a lot about him.

Comment

Awful player, so glad he’s gone.

Comment

I thought he was alright to be honest, I'd say he done his best for us. Can't really argue with his assessment of us being mediocre during his tenure here either. Frankly, he's being kind cos I'd describe that period as diabolical, duff and depressing. Ultimately he's a solid honest pro who's just being errrrrrr..... honest. Good luck to him up there and hopefully he can enjoy a promotion push - you'd have to be a mean-spirited blighter to hold ill-will to Joel.

Comment

Originally posted by rogp View Post
                              Yeah... 'ONE' of?

1 player doesn't make a team, and thats exactly the issue here. I'd argue that people said Bidwell was average too? There's another player..

Comment

Working...
                              X