X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Least we top at something !

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/re...nd-stoke-city/

We Rich !!

Trouble is we are not allowed to spend it.

Comment

We've been well up top of the "Rich Owners" list for several years or more.... you could argue that those years have been the most depressing, destabilising and disruptive years of our glorious history. Conversely, the years of administration or whatever it was when we slid into third tier were actually very enjoyable - great togetherness about the club and cult hero players like Big Danny Shittu and Gino Padula etc. Money can't but you love!

Comment

If a bucket came round again with us lot chucking dosh in and Mr Mittal happens to be in the crowd .....wonder what the FFP mob make of our £1 billion bucket

Comment

It is false in my opinion.
          Ok Mittal is worth billions but he only owns what around 5% of the club, so only 5% of his worth should be calculated when making the list.

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
            It is false in my opinion.
            Ok Mittal is worth billions but he only owns what around 5% of the club, so only 5% of his worth should be calculated when making the list.

11%

Comment

My bad 11%, I also think he is never going to increase that as he is not really interested himself and is only interest is thro Amit

Comment

Working...
              X