Clubs being investigated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

perhaps they should have sold it under part ownership deal.
    How much is the KPF ground worth and would a 25% sale help QPR clear all their debts and provide a healthy transfer/wage budget for the next 2 seasons?
    I thought most of our debts were due to the owners. Also, they are mainly interest free? So there is no interest charge to the P&L driving the club further into a loss situation for S&S/FFP.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

perhaps they should have sold it under part ownership deal.
      How much is the KPF ground worth and would a 25% sale help QPR clear all their debts and provide a healthy transfer/wage budget for the next 2 seasons?
      QPR Fc dont own our ground. The club and ground are two separate companies so a further sale wont help the football side. Any debts we had resulted in new shares being issued to the person paying then. This resulted in Tony's share of the club reducing from 55% to something like 5%. I'm not aware we have an overdraft as such. I think all debts were cleared that way as part of the FFP deal. Any debts now will be cleared by player sales, well that's the plan.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

Aston Villa: Premier League to scrutinise Villa Park sale
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49600851
        Thank you!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Boro now to Sue the Football League over Derby’s sale of stadium for 80 million when only valued at 41 million........fair play to Steve Gibson ! This will get messy.

Comment

To be fair, the rules are bent regardless. I get the need for FFP but...

1. The gap between the football league and the Prem will be come wider and wider.
            2. The rules are not clear and are not fair
            3. Selling a ground to make ends meet is just another bent way of breaking the rules.

All in All.... be strict to all not just one or two teams..

Comment

FFP like VAR the current version is just not fit for purpose, understand both for their need in a form but the divide in football will just get wider and wider under the current FFP ! Too many teams now breaking the rules Villa got promoted by doing the exact same thing as Derby, as have Sheff Weds. Glad Boro are calling it though as once we got done then so should the others, including Villa and Bournemouth and possibly Leicester.

Comment

We could get our fine back with interest !!

Comment

Working...
                X