Contracts situation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contracts situation.

It is so refreshing having Shodipo signing a new contract up until 2022, with another year option. However, I would like to see an extended and better deal to Eze...a new and long deal to Chair...and a new deal to Grant Hall, who, I assume is in the last year of his contract. Working himself to his old form and showing that he left the injury problems behind him, hopes he will not make a "Robinson!" We need to this well before January.

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    It is so refreshing having Shodipo signing a new contract up until 2022, with another year option. However, I would like to see an extended and better deal to Eze...a new and long deal to Chair...and a new deal to Grant Hall, who, I assume is in the last year of his contract. Working himself to his old form and showing that he left the injury problems behind him, hopes he will not make a "Robinson!" We need to this well before January.
    Grant hall might be a problem as I would assume he’s now on a wage that the club feel doesn’t fit with their current wage structure.Luongo fell into the same category and had to be sold.

Comment

Like Robinson, he owes us something back after been so long injured, however, as you mentioned...money talk. It will be a pity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Grant hall might be a problem as I would assume he’s now on a wage that the club feel doesn’t fit with their current wage structure.Luongo fell into the same category and had to be sold.
        fairly sure that hall was out of contract over the summer (previous deal was to summer 2019 - https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/archive/g...-new-qpr-deal/), not sure if he signed a new deal of his old deal was extended, but presumably his old wages weren't crazy if it was extended.

Comment

Im concerned about Chairs contract
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            Im concerned about Chairs contract
            Chairs contract must on the table waiting for all parties to have a sit down.

Comment

The club must ensure to tie these promising players to long deals if they want to get good money when they sell. Fulham did just that with Sessegnon, Brentford with Maupay and so on. We cannot keep dragging our feet on such gems. The sharks will be waiting to strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                Eze signed a deal until 2021 last Summer, so I doubt he'll get another just yet. He'll have a 1 year extension as well I am almost sure.

Chairs deal is on the table, so hopefully that gets sorted.

Hall I have no idea, but knowing how football is, he'll end up on a free after having a cracking year.

Comment

Hall might have trouble getting a better contract elsewhere as the type of injury he had could flare up again.

Comment

As long as we don't let players go for nothing that is the main thing.

Long gone are the days that players actually want to stay to build a good side and get promotion with us.

Comment

Working...
                    X