No announcement yet.

Luton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought Luton was a strange club, been there a few times but not since 80's.
    If it's still the same when you come out station you walk down a slope to the street and they always had a few waiting at bottom of slope, they always legged it as everyone charged down slope, funny thing is I never saw any police.
    They had a few Asian lads who wore flat caps which looked weird.

Comment

got to say in the 70's they had a decent firm, one of my scariest moments getting back to the station
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Very decent firm in the 80’s too .. not to be underestimated

Comment

They had a lot of lads that never went to the game but would follow away fans back to the station for the row , do u had to leave in decent numbers

Comment

Please, please, please win this game today Rs.......

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
              Please, please, please win this game today Rs.......
              Thankyou God!!!!!!!!! Great first half performance but Lumley....WTF?

Comment

For those of a certain age Lumley is our new Tony Roberts .awful and needs to be dropped.

Comment

I will say with Luton filling up both tiers it sounded like a great atmosphere, our fans singing 2 nil on your big day out was great, shame we let them back into the match and gave them a reason to make noise again!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

That was the most one sided first half I’ve seen in years ,

Comment

Great atmosphere. The Rs turned up big time. In a way them getting two goals back just added to the joy of watching them slink out of the ground with zero points from the game. Bloody marvellous!,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X