X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper London derby....love it

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Has everyone going, been kick boxing, karate, judo, cage fighting or boxing...or joined the local sprint club ?
      Safest away game you can go to these days , don’t understand all the fuss , there was more chance of trouble v Luton on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
        Looking forward to this one as I don't live far. Was going to get my wife a ticket but decided not to.
        Given it's only 8 miles from KPF I'm not sure how any regular attendee of home games can legitimately cite distance as a major obstacle to attending this fixture. Everyone should be looking forward to this game and wanting to go.... The febrile atmosphere and oppressive policing just add to the excitement in my view. We'd take similar numbers to PNE this Saturday to watch a game in morgue-like conditions and have a 4/5hr journey home afterwards. Even with a lock-in we should be back to civilization by 6:30pm. Absolutely crackers to be swerving this fixture.

Comment

Ticket update anyone ??

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Given it's only 8 miles from KPF I'm not sure how any regular attendee of home games can legitimately cite distance as a major obstacle to attending this fixture. Everyone should be looking forward to this game and wanting to go.... The febrile atmosphere and oppressive policing just add to the excitement in my view. We'd take similar numbers to PNE this Saturday to watch a game in morgue-like conditions and have a 4/5hr journey home afterwards. Even with a lock-in we should be back to civilization by 6:30pm. Absolutely crackers to be swerving this fixture.
            I agree, and was also surprised we didn't have the entire end at Fulham. I can see why people might not want to go to Millwall, the rep for one, and the area if you either don't know it or aren't from there might seem mission not worth undertaking.

I love Millwall away. In recent times it's been #### football and meaningless games, but the atmosphere has been cracking!

I don't know where most people live, but I live in South East London and please say if you don't agree. I don't think those of us who live in London appreciate what a great location QPR is in compared to other London clubs.

Comment

QPR , got to love it just for the free parking cant park at Chelsea , palace , Fulham , we got ticket at Brentford , arsenal . Spurs etc

Comment

Hard game as usual at the den. Just want us not to get beat.
                But would love a win, can't remember the last win there.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Hard game as usual at the den. Just want us not to get beat.
                  But would love a win, can't remember the last win there.
                  Pretty sure we’ve never won at the new den in 6 or 7 attempts and can only remember draws and losses at the old one in my lifetime.

Comment

Stop Big Matt Smith somehow and we will win
                    He will be wanting to prove a point and probably will

Comment

Reading that they think we are a joke
                      We need to turn up all of us for ####s sake

Comment

Look at the poll they have done on Millway
                        Vital football its a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                          Ticket update anyone ??
                          Says less than 300 left on the website.

Hopefully we iron those out before midday tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Look at the poll they have done on Millway
                            Vital football its a joke
                            https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball...how-mob.38118/

Comment

I read their vital forum , they have some imagination , they really need to grow up

Comment

Judging from their forum I think all we need to do is wave a giant EU flag and Millwall will go into absolute meltdown. If it gets too lively we'll just tell them Katie Hopkins is manning a glory hole on the Old Kent Road, there'll be a ####ing stampede!

Comment

Working...
                                X