No announcement yet.

Millwall Away on General Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They come off sale Thursday noon don't they? 1600 is absolutely pathetic and embarrassing - If we don't shift the full 2150 it'll be a very poor effort.

Comment

Got 2 online ,5 minutes ago, so 2 less unsold.

Boooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        They come off sale Thursday noon don't they? 1600 is absolutely pathetic and embarrassing - If we don't shift the full 2150 it'll be a very poor effort.
        I think some still get spooked because its "scary" Milwall.

I've been a few times now and the whole thing is so well organised you don't get anywhere near the home fans (unless you really want to) and I've not ever seen a sniff of trouble.

So come on boys and girls start spreading the word and it will be a great day out
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post

I think some still get spooked because its "scary" Milwall.

I've been a few times now and the whole thing is so well organised you don't get anywhere near the home fans (unless you really want to) and I've not ever seen a sniff of trouble.

So come on boys and girls start spreading the word and it will be a great day out
          We normally fill the top tier apart from last season..

Comment

Looking for 4 wins on the bounce and on a Saturday. Absolute travesty anyone missing this who could be there.

Comment

Spoke to a few people Saturday who go to most away games who are not going. All saying same thing. Don't want to be locked in like criminals for 45 mins after game.

Comment

Have to agree with the locked in gripe.
                Lets be honest, millwall are a horrible lot and even their decent fans look for a reaction just because "we are millwall" my dad was a millwall fan but used to come to rangers with me because of all the ########s at the den

Comment

Sounds like some people need to start going to wimmin's football instead or maybe shopping in IKEA on Saturdays. Get a grip of yourselves and get a bleeding ticket..... it's gonna be a right knees up and party!

Comment

600 tickets left. That's a joke! London Derby Saturday 3 o'clock. What more do you want?!

Comment

What a bunch of tarts.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        Got me ticket in post today. Looks like position A....... Upstairs, 2nd row from front and right in middle. Makes a nice change cos every time I get a ticket in advance it's normally up in the gods or in the corner.
                        Please tell me you'll be standing up! Hate it when people sit at away games.

I can;t make this game. Ive just had a newborn and ive got a ST so I can't jusitfy missing a Saturday for me to watch is play away. Get enough moaning about us playing at home!

Comment

I'm going not looking forward to the lock in but if that's the worst thing that happens to me this weekend

Comment

Looking forward to this one as I don't live far. Was going to get my wife a ticket but decided not to.

Comment

Does anyone know if it's possible for someone to buy a ticket for this game if they have no purchase history? One of my mates wants to come and is having problems buying. I've told them to create an account and all that..?

Comment

Has everyone going, been kick boxing, karate, judo, cage fighting or boxing...or joined the local sprint club ?

Comment

Working...
                                X