No announcement yet.

Millwall Away on General Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hearing almost 1000 sold already with 2 weeks to go. Should be a good turnout especially when we beat Luton!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Frankly they should sell out next week and we should be enquiring about getting some more. Norwich filled top deck and had several hundred in bottom tier too last year..... I dunno what the script is with their bottom tier but occasionally they do seem to open bits of it.

Comment

Around 10 years we had top and bottom , think they worry about the locals coming at the away fans ... Something in the water over that side of london

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Around 10 years we had top and bottom , think they worry about the locals coming at the away fans ... Something in the water over that side of london
          Your right , went there about 15 years ago we had top and bottom tiers , think they put a stop to selling bottom tier now though .

Comment

A few seasons ago I sat in the bottom tier on my own. I had crutches at the time (had a knee operation) and a helpful steward said I could sit downstairs, so I did first half. It was novel but felt lonely. Half time I got the steward to let me back in the stand and he mistakenly led me into the home end and shut the door behind me! I was knocking on the door desperate to get out before anyone noticed me, haha! Went upstairs second half.
            ​​​​​

Comment

anyone know how many sold so far?
              oldhoop

Comment

£3.50 booking fee! Should have just gone to the box office tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                  £3.50 booking fee! Should have just gone to the box office tomorrow.
                  Just think you would have wasted at least 30 minutes valuable drinking time in the queue!

oldhoop

Comment

One day I reckon booking fees will be declared as disproportionate and profiteering and we'll all be able to claim them back, sort of like PPI. Be loads of ads on telly/radio.... "Have you ever bought a ticket? You may be entitled to compensation totalling £1000s. Call our team of experts now".
                    ​​​​​​When I buy match tickets online I normally bung a few quid into QPR in the Community charity too. Wouldn't it be cool if club donated half of all booking fees to the club charity too.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post

Just think you would have wasted at least 30 minutes valuable drinking time in the queue!
                      Good point!

Comment

Got mine today . Always a hard game at the new den

Comment

Just checked. 1600 sold so far.

Must get to 1750 at least I would have thought?
                          oldhoop

Comment

Naa 2500 should be there. What is the away end cap ? 3000 ?

Comment

That’s a poor turn out for a London derby , considering how well we are playing .

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Naa 2500 should be there. What is the away end cap ? 3000 ?
                                Our allocation is 2000 and we will only sell a couple of hundred more before Saturday now
                                oldhoop

Comment

Working...
                                X