Hugill Recall Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugill Recall Option

He can go back January ? Thought we had him for the season.

West Ham United have no recall option in the loan contract of striker Jordan Hugill, who is at Queens Park Rangers for the season, according to Claret & Hugh.

The reliable Hammers news source claims that the former Preston North End standout, who swapped the London Stadium for Loftus Road on a temporary basis this summer, cannot be called back to the club until January.

https://foreverwestham.com/2019/09/b...until-january/

most loans are same,
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Why would they recall him when they clearly see him as surplus to requirements and have brought in new players

Comment

I think they will get bids for him especially if he carries on at this rate.

Comment

Its only an option (if that). If they are a bit blunt up front and he carries on, or improves his form (distinct possibility), they could consider bringing him back to sharpen things up?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Why would they recall him when they clearly see him as surplus to requirements and have brought in new players
            Exactly mate, he’s no where close to WHU first team
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Exactly mate, he’s no where close to WHU first team
              They will recall him to sell him , they nearly sold him to Wigan but it fell through last minute so we jumped in . If he carries on at this rate there will be bids for him in January and West Ham want to sell.

Comment

If he enjoys it here you never know, a cheeky bid might swing it especially as he won’t have to move house.

Comment

Well the fans are asking to get him back especially now little pea is off to Seville and if one of their strikers pick up an injury then they are short.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.h...splay-for-qpr/

West Ham fans praising how well he is doing for QPR and want him back.

Comment

Given he scored goals with Preston, they either rate him or not. So him scoring for us right now, wouldnt be worth him being re-called / make much sense.

I mean im saying that with my heart as he's playing well, but I honestly think he'd even be against the option.

Comment

Cheerful news to wake u too

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        Cheerful news to wake u too
                        Rangers fans need something to worry about, and its all going too well in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          Given he scored goals with Preston, they either rate him or not. So him scoring for us right now, wouldnt be worth him being re-called / make much sense.

I mean im saying that with my heart as he's playing well, but I honestly think he'd even be against the option.
                          I don’t think they’ll recall for themselves , if they do recall it will be because they’ve had a bid for him come January.Hopefully it doesn’t happen but bottom line is he’s not our player so it’s out of our hands .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I don’t think they’ll recall for themselves , if they do recall it will be because they’ve had a bid for him come January.Hopefully it doesn’t happen but bottom line is he’s not our player so it’s out of our hands .
                            I'm not sure he'd even want to leave, he seems like a down to earth lad. Personally, if he's career motivated then moving to a club and blanking again will be a terrible decision too.

Comment

Storm in a tea cup in my view.

Comment

Working...
                              X