Lumley - brilliant distribution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumley - brilliant distribution

For the second goal. A really important factor in the way we are playing. He’s getting there! Also, what about Rangel’s skill in the first goal move? A delight to watch the team so far this season.

The sort of football to get you off your seat

Comment

What about his flap in the last minute? Every time the ball is lifted into the box, he scares the life out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        What about his flap in the last minute? Every time the ball is lifted into the box, he scares the life out of me.
        This.

The goal against Wigan, totally down to Lumley's lack of confidence and ability at collecting or dealing with balls in the air.

Any keeper worth his salt at any level above League One should regard any ball in the 6 yard box as his.
        Yet Lumley stands there time after time rooted to the spot when he should go and deal with it.

I like the lad and I hope he comes good, but he has a long way to go before being called a good keeper at this level.

Comment

I hope they are working daily to improve his weaknesses.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Given the crap he's endured lately, can we leave this thread as a positive or is that too much to ask for?

Comment

Was a great ball out and overall move. If that is the way we want to play then agree vital we have a keeper who can distribute with that quality.

As others have said he can continue to work on other parts of this game.

Comment

Working...
              X