No announcement yet.

Did we defend well or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed about Hugill. Lots of comments on the SW forums saying they hate him and he's a cheat but also that he schooled their defence yesterday and they wished they'd signed him in the summer.
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Early days but I'd say he looks better than Helguson. Let's hope he keeps going like this.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post
        Early days but I'd say he looks better than Helguson. Let's hope he keeps going like this.
        Big call that.

Comment

Helguson 27 goals in 75 appearances, not bad but not prolific. If Hugill can bang in 20+ this season it's happy days and a great move getting him in. So far so good.
          He's needs supply though and he's getting it.

Hold on a minute, this thread about defence has turned into a thread about attacking ....they do say attacking is the best form of defence I suppose...

Comment

Are we paying all his wages. I'm assuming he must've bagged a juicy prem wage packet on joining hammers so it's hard to believe we'd be paying the full whack??

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Are we paying all his wages. I'm assuming he must've bagged a juicy prem wage packet on joining hammers so it's hard to believe we'd be paying the full whack??
              I'm sure I read we're paying 40% of his wages or something like that. Or maybe it was they're still paying 40%. Either way we're not paying anything close to his full wage.

Comment

Working...
              X