Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we defend well or

...were they shocking in attack?

You can only beat what's in front of you.

Comment

Noted. But how did we defend? A better showing?

Comment

Obvious I know, but If we can iron out our the individual errors at the back we could have quite a good season.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          Obvious I know, but If we can iron out our the individual errors at the back we could have quite a good season.
          Good, so you think it's more about silly #### ups than bad defenders/organisation at the back?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post

Good, so you think it's more about silly #### ups than bad defenders/organisation at the back?
            The amount of penalties we have conceded should answer your question.

Comment

I think you have to look at that Penalty before making such a sweeping statement. That was not even close to a Penalty. Poor refereeing and linesman-ship. VAR would have turned that around in in the Prem. So with that in mind away from home and an away win. Decent defending is the summation

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

The amount of penalties we have conceded should answer your question.
                No not really, we've conceded quite a few in open play.

Comment

Originally posted by Fghoop View Post
                  I think you have to look at that Penalty before making such a sweeping statement. That was not even close to a Penalty. Poor refereeing and linesman-ship. VAR would have turned that around in in the Prem. So with that in mind away from home and an away win. Decent defending is the summation
                  As I said in another thread 3 of the 4 penalties we have conceded have been nailed on , todays looks soft to me but hard to tell , looks like Hall had a pull and their player made the most of it.

Comment

Have we had a clean sheet yet? Don't feel like we have..... It's not good going into games always needing at least 2 goals to get something. At least Hugill seems to know how to score, might have a 20 goal man on our hands! That's not been case for a good few years has it!?

Comment

Only QPR fans could have a negative thread about how our bad defence when we win away and only concede a goal through a dodgy penalty

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        Only QPR fans could have a negative thread about how our bad defence when we win away and only concede a goal through a dodgy penalty
                        Was thinking exactly that myself, although reading tweets from Sheffield Weds fans during the game, they are a little critical too.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          I didn't start this thread as a negative, I'm interested in how we did defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            Have we had a clean sheet yet? Don't feel like we have..... It's not good going into games always needing at least 2 goals to get something. At least Hugill seems to know how to score, might have a 20 goal man on our hands! That's not been case for a good few years has it!?
                            Not had a class striker since chas , what a pass by Wells for hugills first

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Not had a class striker since chas , what a pass by Wells for hugills first
                              Hugill is Helguson MKII.

Same situation we had with HH - Hugill is so powerful and holds the ball up great for the ball players we have in behind. Works a treat - Well done all involved for getting a striker of this quality down at Qpr.

Hopefully he can keep this up, WHU have a brain fart and we can keep this fella.

Comment

Working...
                              X