X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry: On the way home

The end
    Last edited by MYU; 29-08-2019, 06:53 AM. Reason: Changed header

I stopped wasting my time at these league cup games years ago .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
      I stopped wasting my time at these league cup games years ago .
      the only decent ones i ever remember,Ipswich chelsea away and er um Forrest at home.Very fun filled/
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

the only decent ones i ever remember,Ipswich chelsea away and er um Forrest at home.Very fun filled/
        Indeed , the days when we took cup serious on and off the pitch .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Indeed , the days when we took cup serious on and off the pitch .
          even stockport in FA cup away was better than these days,
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

even stockport in FA cup away was better than these days,
            Yep Luton cup , Leicester home 80s . Looked forward to cup games back then .

Comment

That's a very concerning result. Appears to suggest we've gone backwards since February. I know the ball numbers for 3rd round draw are different for P and Q but watch them get a nice sexy money spinning tie in next round.

Comment

Chair manning and Owens played well the test utter joke today

Comment

Changed a winning team never a good idea

Comment

Now I’ve calmed a bit....

positives: Owens was decent centre mid, well done lad. Manning showed he should be centre mid once Wallace is fit as he made a few runs through the middle as if to say “look at this to MW”. Chair was decent again.

negatives: Pugh is shite. Mlarkar isn’t the answer (good job we signed wells and hughill) another pen given swag for no reason

Comment

• Mem
                      Mem commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Fair play, although Pugh was quality against Wigan. Let’s hope this is just a one off. We could do with Wallace fit and Manning in midfield. Also hoping Cameron is fit for Saturday although doubt Warbs will risk him, Amos or Wallace with the international break coming up

I stopped going to this competition when the club stopped showing it any respect- they bang on about our one and only cup win 50 years ago yet show the competition no respect whatsoever.

A win is a win and wins breed confidence. Always play your strongest team - these are young men at the allegedly peak of their fitness- they should be more than able to cope with 2 games in a week- 7 changes are too many!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      I stopped going to this competition when the club stopped showing it any respect- they bang on about our one and only cup win 50 years ago yet show the competition no respect whatsoever.

A win is a win and wins breed confidence. Always play your strongest team - these are young men at the allegedly peak of their fitness- they should be more than able to cope with 2 games in a week- 7 changes are too many!
                      This

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                        Chair manning and Owens played well the test utter joke today
                        That’s fair, I agree
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I blame Ian Holloway

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

I agree and especially feel angry when the club goes on about that Cup win over 50 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                            X