Bolton and Bury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolton and Bury

Hope they will survive. You would av thought the top 10 teams chip in to save them after all with out other teams there would be no football.

Would be an absolute tragedy and disgrace.

Comment

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...doncaster-game
      Bury halt ticket sales for Doncaster game

Comment

On the plus side, suspect there will be less relegation spots from the championship if they do fold.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Hope they will survive. You would av thought the top 10 teams chip in to save them after all with out other teams there would be no football.
          It's the top ten plus the rest of the prem + and Sky that that has led to their predicament between them they have taken the game away from the old time one club man in favour of the beautiful people that now support top clubs because they feel that's the place to be seen at , progress if that's it #### it

Comment

Originally posted by BarryBarry View Post
            On the plus side, suspect there will be less relegation spots from the championship if they do fold.
            Baz mate how do work that out neither are in the championship

Comment

Why not add promotion slots to leagues below if necessary? Be sad to see them go, but they won't be the first, and won't be the last.

Has FFP prevented more clubs going to the wall?

Comment

Meanwhile Alexi Sanchez cops 500k a week for sitting on his backside

Comment

Bolton just under 2 hours away from losing their EFL membership.
                  Hopefully, someone can step in.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

no tears from me if they both go. Be at least another 10 go next few years you watch. we cant support 90 plus pro teams in this country. Its just insane.And if brexit goes t i ts up and we hit a recession,you watch the poo really hit the fan when people loose jobs and food for kids comes first.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      no tears from me if they both go. Be at least another 10 go next few years you watch. we cant support 90 plus pro teams in this country. Its just insane.And if brexit goes t i ts up and we hit a recession,you watch the poo really hit the fan when people loose jobs and food for kids comes first.
                      Don't see how that works out mucker these clubs have survived two world wars the great depression coal mines and heavie industry closing down Thatcher taking the country in and out of recessions about every 4 years the lunatic Blair flooding the country with cheap eastern EU labour with the north suffering higher unemployment than the rest of county it's little wonder these 2 lancashire clubs and others have lasted this long

Comment

crowds are down on the hole in lower leagues,too many clubs to close together stretches it even more.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

They are very close geographically- maybe a merger? Bury wanderers . Very sad to see ... could easily have been us a few seasons ago

Comment

They certainly won't be the last fl side. The fat cats are just getting richer and its the same in everyday life. The divide of rich from poor is disgusting in this country
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              They are very close geographically- maybe a merger? Bury wanderers . Very sad to see ... could easily have been us a few seasons ago
                              Qpr Brentford Fulham dwarfed by another near neighbour all within about a mile each other football dearer in London yep but far far more in work in London

Comment

Working...
                              X